Reply Quote
04/30/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Tinye
Why should they get anything? This isn't for us, it's for ps3

Why should they get anything then?
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Kageki
Why should they get anything? This isn't for us, it's for ps3

Its not a question of if PS3 players should or shouldn't get anything. There's no law detailing what companies should or should not offer as pre-order bonuses for their games.

But if you want to whine about it:

- PC players get to play D3 over a year before PS3 players do.

That's a hell of a lot better than an experience bonus helmet that will likely be replaced very early in the game.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Gilthas

Its not a question of if PS3 players should or shouldn't get anything. There's no law detailing what companies should or should not offer as pre-order bonuses for their games.

But if you want to whine about it:

- PC players get to play D3 over a year before PS3 players do.

That's a hell of a lot better than an experience bonus helmet that will likely be replaced very early in the game.

Yep we get to pre test all stuff for console gamers for the past year... so they get a better version. Wow what a great experience glad we got to beta test diablo 3 so they can just skip beta all together lol
Reply Quote
Yep we get to pre test all stuff for console gamers for the past year... so they get a better version. Wow what a great experience glad we got to beta test diablo 3 so they can just skip beta all together lol

*roll eyes*

And when the PS3 version is patched too after release will you call playing the game before said patch beta-testing too? You guys that keep calling the past year a beta-test really need to get back in touch with reality.

You didn't have a good experience with D3? Well that's too bad. I know that I enjoyed playing D3 this past year and I hope that the PS3 version will be just as fun.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Gilthas

*roll eyes*

And when the PS3 version is patched too after release will you call playing the game before said patch beta-testing too? You guys that keep calling the past year a beta-test really need to get back in touch with reality.

You didn't have a good experience with D3? Well that's too bad. I know that I enjoyed playing D3 this past year and I hope that the PS3 version will be just as fun.

lol why would i play console version of a game i bought already and tested over and over on PTR and Live to get the bugs out.

I have 1700 hours+ into d3 and actually cleared inferno soft and hardcore and made it to paragon 100. What have you cleared inferno? doesnt look like it

I didnt say i dont know enjoy it, but alot of the stuff there working on and adding should have been in live.
Reply Quote
lol why would i play console version of a game i bought already and tested over and over on PTR and Live to get the bugs out.

I have 1700 hours+ into d3 and actually cleared inferno soft and hardcore and made it to paragon 100. What have you cleared inferno? doesnt look like it

I didnt say i dont know enjoy it, but alot of the stuff there working on and adding should have been in live.

And like I posted already: When the PS3 version gets its first patch will you call playing the game before said patch beta-testing too?
Reply Quote
not sure what you mean by first patch for ps3.....when console starts on 1.07 i would consider everything before that beta testing.

Not like they are starting like we did back in may and running stuff patch after patch on ptr since then
Reply Quote
Point proven i would like a console version of the game but i prefer MICROSOFT XBOX 360 !

not sure what you mean by first patch for ps3.....when console starts on 1.07 i would consider everything before that beta testing.

Not like they are starting like we did back in may and running stuff patch after patch on ptr since then
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
PC Gamers should be given the highly sought after offline mode.
Reply Quote
pc players have a community that will log in from time to time for ages. PS3 has console gamers who will get bored and move on to the next game. PC will in 6 months still have a player base.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Buffý
PC Gamers should be given the highly sought after offline mode.

Yeah, I do not see why the PS3 does not need to be online but PC does.
Reply Quote
04/30/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Gilthas

*roll eyes*

no heroes on this account....sad your acting like you know something about diablo but fail from the start all the true fans since beta know what this is now we have been ignored after console version was announced and patches are not being talked about at all only console related questions it wont be until the end of the year we see any new updates.
Reply Quote
True fan? You call yourself a true fan? You ain't a true fan, you are a dumb fan, you are a hater fan, you are a troll, your sole purpose in life is to complain about everything Blizzard does, you have a hate/like (not even love) relation with Blizzard and its games, so please don't call yourself a true fan just because you have played more. True fan is a father that has to work over 8 hours a day to feed his family and yet he can find at least 1 hour to play, a college student that prefers to focus on his studies and not going to that party to play a small amount of time during the weekend, true find is somebody who can find bugs in a game and be patient enough for a fix and when the fix happens he appreciates and say "well we are not in 1.0.0 so we are progressing here".

What do you want? That the PS3 version comes with all the bugs the PC version had? It will have bugs and it will be patched and trust me PS3 games take a lot longer to be patched so you should be thankful for the current version when some games PS3 games are only on 1.0.4 or 1.0.2 and had been out almost when the PS3 came out.

What else you are getting? Well over 1080p+ resolution and many graphical enhancements that a locked version for 512MB of memory won't have?

Yeah maybe you have played a lot (and I won't quote you, is obvious who I am referring to), that doesn't make you a true fan, that makes you an elitist troll that wants to destroy the PS3 version because you hate other gamers :) Peace \/
Reply Quote
Only thing that I cannot get over, (Xbox,ps3) is going to be 60 you receive all ce items and then some. I just do not like that they charged computer gamers 40 extra dollars for same items.
Reply Quote
You're not entitled to anything. PC version is PC version and Console version is Console version. You play what you want, this isn't a port.
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 05:10 AMPosted by xmikeyx1026
Only thing that I cannot get over, (Xbox,ps3) is going to be 60 you receive all ce items and then some. I just do not like that they charged computer gamers 40 extra dollars for same items.

You also got an art book, bluray disc of cutscenes and other footage, Diablo 2 on a swanky USB stick.

This generation of people are turning out to be the worst yet.

Oh look what he got, how dare he have what I already had, I want that too I am entitled to it.

Bull!@#$.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]