Diablo® III

What...

...other games do you guys play besides D3? I'm looking for something new to try.
Reply Quote
Minecraft
Saints Row 3
Arkham City
Bioshock Infinite
(very occasionally) Planetside 2

I enjoyed quite a few of Portal 2's user designed tests, but I haven't played that in a while now.

I still miss the City of Heroes
Reply Quote
I play path of exile, it's really fun too.
AND
they have a command for when "rubberbanding" happens, it resets your connection and prevents lag deaths. you just type /oos.
Its great for hardcore!
Reply Quote
I play Russian Bank, a double solitaire card game, with my wife.
Reply Quote
I am installing SWG and playing on the emulitators.
Reply Quote
PoE and Defiance mostly

and Im downloading Neverwinter Nights Online atm, giving it a shot but I dont expect much tbh
Reply Quote
Grim Dawn!!!

Alpha is almost set to come out and everyone on the forums are waiting anxiously...

Either check their website or kickstarter for information.

Right now I'm playing Titan Quest Immortal Throne with the Soul Vizier mod, otherwise I may try Marvel Heroes again but not sure on that.
Reply Quote
skyrim, ive been playing that game for close to 2 years now..... Path of Exile is a good break from D3 but not a replacement and League of Legends..
Reply Quote
Dark Souls on pc. I'm about 3/4 the way thru my first playthrough. Its like hours of dying over and over, its great. There's pvp too. I don't do invasions yet, but I get about two kills a night defending. I die about twice as much to invaders who actually know what they are doing. But its all in good fun, the pvp is over so fast it's not a hassle at all during those times I'm not looking for a fight. The way DS is set up you really can't be griefed.

Also, finally got GTA 4, but only time for DS now.
Reply Quote
im still playing skyrim, a bit of LoL and AoE 2 HD
Reply Quote
Lately

Binding of Issaac
Injustice
UMVC3
Dragon's Dogma
Reply Quote
I've grown extremely bored of newer games lately. Been playing mostly old PS games like MGS, FF7-9, Parasite Eve, etc. One of these days, I'll fix my old fat PS3 and play from my PS2 library.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 04:17 PMPosted by half3vil
I've grown extremely bored of newer games lately. Been playing mostly old PS games like MGS, FF7-9, Parasite Eve, etc. One of these days, I'll fix my old fat PS3 and play from my PS2 library.

Newer games don't retain much value, you should seek indie titles, they normally give great value and entertainment in plentiful amounts of hours.

Go play donkey kong country or somethign and find all the hidden paths, do diddy kong runs only or dixie kong or just donkey kong who knows. Run off the stage at random levels only find a secret cannon offscreen that launches you into a secret area etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]