Diablo® III

1 bil next upgrade

I have an 6/30 SOJ im wearing just wanna gt other barbs opinions on te next upgrade. im hapy with my build but I no I can do more
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 04:45 PMPosted by tyraelslayer
I have an 6/30 SOJ im wearing just wanna gt other barbs opinions on te next upgrade. im hapy with my build but I no I can do more

I would think replacing your ef might be a good place to start. It's got low attack speed thus you are forced to have more pieces containing attack speed then you probably want.
Reply Quote
I'd go with some 12% movement speed ice climbers myself.
Reply Quote
yes 4% more MS will be noticeable
Reply Quote
MS ice climbers wouldn't help me out. 24% already.
Reply Quote
ahh I see prfile hasn't udated
Reply Quote
id say ur main things will be

#1 better ef. one with 1050 plus dps and cd with .24 or higher aps

#2 better mempo, 4.5 cc higher str

#3 better chest. 180 str and high vit
Reply Quote
if u not plan to hit next BP, replace your unity with CD version..and like above poster said, get CD (60+) and OS EF as OH..

@I input my EF in your setup, i see 8k+ dps increase :)
Edited by SabenarianX#6876 on 5/1/2013 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Reply Quote

Reply Quote
View profile
You desperately need more CD ... at least on one weapon and preferably both.

Also, I'm as big a fan of EHP here as anyone but you are giving up a bit too much damage for your high defenses. First thing is easy, drop the Vit gem in your boots for STR. Then, think seriously about dropping a bit more AR or Vit for damage. I'd start crafting shoulders looking for a high STR roll, and look at a higher STR IK belt.

fyi, I am selling an EF that would be perfect offhand for you: http://i.imgur.com/Nw3EMGp.jpg

You'd basically be trading some offhand damage for 91% crit damage. I'm not sure what that would do for your "character sheet" dps, but since your tornadoes ignore your offhand damage your "real" damage output would get a big boost. Try to D3rawr tdps calculator to see for yourself.
Reply Quote
I dunno...I would go a slightly different route.

EF needs an upgrade...but quickest bang for the buck?

1) Jesus...550AR and 60K life and you still use warcry? Drop it for OP:Killing Spree and get free dps please.
2) Drop IAS unity and get a cc/cd unity with high CD
3) Craft shoulders of vitality (just because they will be better than the viles you are wearing)
4) Craft better ammy's. Your's isn't strong enough to push 2.86 breakpoint with it...you are better of staying at 2.5 and getting a higher CD one.
5) Consider a cold SoJ...even with an offand EF, the snare really helps your effective DPS.
Edited by Pri#1584 on 5/2/2013 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
A Witching Hour belt would also be a huge damage boost for you. With the kind of dps you will be putting out after 1b worth of investments, I highly doubt that you would need more than 3% lifesteal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]