Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I would think replacing your ef might be a good place to start. It's got low attack speed thus you are forced to have more pieces containing attack speed then you probably want.
You desperately need more CD ... at least on one weapon and preferably both.
Also, I'm as big a fan of EHP here as anyone but you are giving up a bit too much damage for your high defenses. First thing is easy, drop the Vit gem in your boots for STR. Then, think seriously about dropping a bit more AR or Vit for damage. I'd start crafting shoulders looking for a high STR roll, and look at a higher STR IK belt.
fyi, I am selling an EF that would be perfect offhand for you: http://i.imgur.com/Nw3EMGp.jpg
You'd basically be trading some offhand damage for 91% crit damage. I'm not sure what that would do for your "character sheet" dps, but since your tornadoes ignore your offhand damage your "real" damage output would get a big boost. Try to D3rawr tdps calculator to see for yourself.
I dunno...I would go a slightly different route.
EF needs an upgrade...but quickest bang for the buck?
1) Jesus...550AR and 60K life and you still use warcry? Drop it for OP:Killing Spree and get free dps please.
2) Drop IAS unity and get a cc/cd unity with high CD
3) Craft shoulders of vitality (just because they will be better than the viles you are wearing)
4) Craft better ammy's. Your's isn't strong enough to push 2.86 breakpoint with it...you are better of staying at 2.5 and getting a higher CD one.
5) Consider a cold SoJ...even with an offand EF, the snare really helps your effective DPS.
Edited by Pri#1584 on 5/2/2013 8:51 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.