Diablo® III

Let's be one big happy family!

nerdrage I see I see
Reply Quote
Ziss, I'd like point out that a considerably large amount of the forum posters here and the lurkers don't hold any grudge against you, we understand it's all personal preference and that you can make many different setups work etc.

But the clarification and story you've written should turn around most of the readers here, and I really applaud you for being the bigger man, so to speak. Respect!

EDIT:
Ignore the above.
Edited by Niko#2983 on 5/2/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
does my build suk?
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Ziss
I stream daily from 1:30pm PST at twitch.tv/zisss

Uh huh.
Reply Quote
View profile
Buffs dps with deep for all kiddies to be impressed with broken build. Ends telling us to check out stream. This is just another ad afaiac.

Ls doesnt even work for ppl just startin with low dps. Low ias is terrible. Do a mp 10 vota run even with you gear you wont beat me with half dps. Let alone ubers.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 07:50 AMPosted by Aimless
This is just another ad afaiac.

Yup, his TLDR is "watch my stream!"
Reply Quote
I feel kinda bad for my troll thread -- sorry ziss

peace and love

I'll just let aimless be the !@#$%^- that I want to be ;-)
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 5/2/2013 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
just want to say thank you to everyone for taking the time writing about me and my little stream :)

I have people coming in to the stream regularly thanking me for the video guide and telling me how helpful it was! :)

feel free to swing by my stream anytime. I stream daily from 1:30pm PST at twitch.tv/zisss

Somewhat thankful, ever so slightly apologetic, yet still somewhat condescending. Odd.
Reply Quote
Also I'm not trying to stir things up here but this doesn't really sit well with me. From the stream page:

"Support the Zisspire

There are a few ways you can support the Zisspire:

Use our Game Shop
Direct Donation
Become a Subscriber
Watch Commercials

All proceeds will be used to fund even better giveaways."
Reply Quote
dude
get a job
then you'll be able to afford to run a real APS
:P
Reply Quote
There's never enough popcorn...
Reply Quote
Hmm not a response from ziss. Pr stunt?
Reply Quote
of course its just a stream stunt
this dude is lame i dont even like his name and mines lame as !#@*@*!
Reply Quote
If you can get past all the circle-jerking CM wizards we have here, the wizards forums are a nice place to hang out.
Reply Quote
View profile
dude
get a job
then you'll be able to afford to run a real APS
:P

I laughed but truth is its cheap to build a high mit high ias SNS wizzy for about 100m. Only have like 100K dps but thats 800K effective and wont die hardly at all and can do ubers at highest levels.

This dude i built for 100m for example. High armor high ar 2.76 ias over 400K ehp with low paragons.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xemos-1920/hero/4288178

And i'd take it over ziss set.
Reply Quote
yea i know its doable i ran 2.74 back in the day @ like 90k dmg before i started flipping and throwing money into my wiz

tbh tho after i made some flips broke about even i just said f-it and dropped a lil money to complete the wiz. my nats was bought in gold but its no secret where the precious comes from.

sure ive had some great deals (my crow, my pants, my source, my wand) but my gloves, chest, and zuni pox are all bought from $. at least my boots were a drop
Reply Quote
lol you guys going mental over the streaming.

to be honest i didn't even realize it, i think i just did mental skips and only looked at his build info stuff which was good, maybe not my particular choice in gearing for any level but i still thought it was good and he seems to be enjoyign and having fun with d3 so i dont' see the issue.

Just forget the streaming business, I would never waste bandwidth on anyones streem regardless of how awesome or crap they were... tho picha's might be fun to watch in timelaps where you would have a fit from all the flashing beams of legs haha.
Reply Quote

Aimless:
Ls doesnt even work for ppl just startin with low dps. Low ias is terrible. Do a mp 10 vota run even with you gear you wont beat me with half dps. Let alone ubers.

Your killing speed is so bad you can't even run teleport to stay awake.

Any map of your choice kill all elites and trash 0 skip, 2hrs farming competition 10 billion gold wager (don't have 10b? do a fundraiser from your army of 3 trolls). Let's go, stream it, live competition. I can use another 10b to give away to my viewers.

Really sick of you, the one that only know how to kiss up to the OG cm wizards and now thinking he is hot because the OGs retired. Just look at your name, you were born to be a follower with no aim.

You know nothing about what's really effective yet you keep leading wizards down the wrong path, just look at your trash wand, only the poor or dumb would use that piece of junk.

You keep barking about your awesome mitigation and AS yet I can farm faster for hours without dying and carry 3 in ubers running less mitigation and lower breakpoint. Maybe your lack of skills require you to build more mitigation and higher AS to achieve the same result?

Let me look in to the future, I see you making a lame excuse about your lag or computer not letting you stream and once again unable to back up any of your false claims with real proof while I stream live everyday and demolish any other wizards on farming speed.

There's a reason why I have thousands of people going to my channel daily and hold 400+ concurrent viewers. Hint: it's not because they're stupid it's because you and your 3 little forum trolls are.

Still can't put action to where your mouth is? That's what I thought now shut the hell up and go back to your corner of nobody.

05/02/2013 12:46 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Hmm not a response from ziss. Pr stunt?

I don't reply to trolls but grats at really getting to me. I mad bro.
Edited by Ziss#1459 on 5/2/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG, and the drama continues! Why can't we just let it go and get along guys... *sigh*
Reply Quote
View profile

Really sick of you, the one that only know how to kiss up to the OG cm wizards and now thinking he is hot because the OGs retired. Just look at your name, you were born to be a follower with no aim.

SMH. An OG is an original gangster, aint noone playin this game gangster
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 5/2/2013 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]