Diablo® III

Let's be one big happy family!

don't give in aimless. keep your high 90%+ mit

seriously what is it with dps chasing and all that?
Reply Quote
87% mit!? Don't DOOOO EEEETTT AIM

Whatever so long as it's with his AS BP he'll still prove his point :P

This wasn't about mit afterall it was about cruddy AS BP with super high sheet vs good AS BP with moderate sheet (compared to super high).

Think he hits 275k with AS chants, probably 300k than with OS. I think he'll have to run 275k AS though. 300k OS with 87% mit is bound to eat it to something. RNG gods won't favor that..he'll have to be a lot more cautious than 'I sit in pools of aoe with reflect and lol spam' that he's used to. I think with AS chants he can still win or come close enough to prove his point.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 5/4/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 12:06 PMPosted by MasterJay
he'll have to be a lot more cautious than 'I sit in pools of aoe with reflect and lol spam' that he's used to.

He has long since claimed that this is the best way to farm so I'm not sure what other point he has to make. His time was slaughtered at a lower breakpoint and with less mit on the first try. Ziss could have died twice and still beaten his time.
Reply Quote
View profile

This wasn't about mit afterall it was about cruddy AS BP with super high sheet vs good AS BP with moderate sheet (compared to super high).

Think he hits 275k with AS chants, probably 300k than with OS. I think he'll have to run 275k AS though. 300k OS with 87% mit is bound to eat it to something. RNG gods won't favor that..he'll have to be a lot more cautious than 'I sit in pools of aoe with reflect and lol spam' that he's used to. I think with AS chants he can still win or come close enough to prove his point.

Nah its garbage. 'll be over 91 mits and under 250k like i always run. I suspect ziss wont change either. Except he did from running and claiming low is was good a couple months ago. Nice to see him finally coming around
Reply Quote
lol cant believe this awful thread still going on
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 02:51 PMPosted by lameboi

Lylirra I'm sure now hates the wizard community, good job Ziss!

It's okay Wyatt Cheng still loves us!

My sarcasm wasn't strong enough..

Nah its garbage. 'll be over 91 mits and under 250k like i always run. I suspect ziss wont change either. Except he did from running and claiming low is was good a couple months ago. Nice to see him finally coming around

Why not go for a mix @ 275k dps? I've been saying you should for awhile now but then again you've been saying drop the Mara's forever now too and that hasn't happened. We're stubborn, why we buds lol.

Well friend GL, I'll be rooting you on next week!
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 5/4/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 02:51 PMPosted by lameboi

So... hard.. not.. to.. troll.. >.<
Reply Quote
So when is the race gonna happen?
Reply Quote
Rumor has it the tool was banned.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Booby

LOL

Anyways that's one sick ammy u got there
Reply Quote
View profile
05/10/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Booby

heard ziss not banned ready to collect my 10b if i win.

conditions where ziss at 2.5 and glassy as shown here
http://s15.postimg.org/9dky35g6j/ziss_1.jpg

Me ar high mits 90% 2.73 and 250K dps

live stream vota over and over for 2 hours in MP10 most DE wins

ziss offered me 10b if i win so nothing to lose

I think high mit and ias comes out on top because we dont die as much
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 6/17/2013 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]