Diablo® III

Let's be one big happy family!

You replied to me so I'm not a troll?
Reply Quote
Hmmmmmm...... Interesting
Reply Quote
You know nothing about what's really effective yet you keep leading wizards down the wrong path, just look at your trash wand, only the poor or dumb would use a piece of junk like that.

I'm laughing. Ziss, you said, "Let's be one big happy family." And here you are logging in to talk trash again.

Let me look in to the future, I see you making a lame excuse about your lag or computer not letting you stream and once again unable to back up any of your false claims with real proof while I stream live everyday and demolish any other wizard on farming speed.

Aimless has lag? What the hell are you talking about, kid? He has better ping than I do, and I live 50 minutes from Irvine. ;-)
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:14 PMPosted by jenpeezey
You know nothing about what's really effective yet you keep leading wizards down the wrong path, just look at your trash wand, only the poor or dumb would use a piece of junk like that.

I'm laughing. Ziss, you said, "Let's be one big happy family." And here you are logging in to talk trash again.

Let me look in to the future, I see you making a lame excuse about your lag or computer not letting you stream and once again unable to back up any of your false claims with real proof while I stream live everyday and demolish any other wizard on farming speed.

Aimless has lag? What the hell are you talking about, kid? He has better ping than I do, and I live 50 minutes from Irvine. ;-)

I never said he has lag, I said he's going to use that as one of the excuses. Reading is hard.

I'm only human with emotions, I tried to play ball and be nice and this army marches in again with a bunch of BS, so I challenge the troll leader to a competition, let's get it over with once and for all.
Edited by Ziss#1459 on 5/2/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Ziss
Reading is hard.

Yeah, for some, but I was an editor, so what's your point?
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:18 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Reading is hard.

Yeah, for some, but I was an editor, so what's your point?

I bold the keyword for you.
Reply Quote

...We need stronger weapons of information to break trough skulls this thick.

05/02/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Ziss
There's a reason why I have thousands of people going to my channel daily and hold 400+ concurrent viewers. Hint: it's not because they're stupid it's because you and your 3 little forum trolls are.

I think the fact that you have "Earn" and "Collect prices" in the same sentence might have something to do with it, savvy?
Reply Quote
Niko, it's quite funny you can't talk about wizard and can only pick on my stream which is known to have helped hundreds of D3 players enjoy the game more as well as getting dozens of people to purchase the game for the first time.

What have you done for D3 lately?
Reply Quote
Can't believe people actually pay to watch this !@#$ play Diablo.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Patient

Rest assured no one will ever pay to watch you post.
Reply Quote
wow so hard to give this guy the benefit of the doubt when hes such a d@uche
Reply Quote
this thread is green
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Ziss
I bold the keyword for you.

Nice troll, kid, but I left my former career for better coin.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:25 PMPosted by JellzRoc

It would have been a better incentive if your benefit of doubt was worth something.
Reply Quote
Think this guy needs a hug
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:27 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Think this guy needs a hug

I do, not from you tho, no offense.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:25 PMPosted by JellzRoc

Jellz, his returning to post and throw down the gauntlet at Aimless's feet is as predictable as my son not wanting to do his homework. :-D
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Ziss
What have you done for D3 lately?

Lately? Hm, built 2-3 sets a week per request, answer any question I get asked on stream, help with gearsets and gearbuilding if anyone ask.

I'll give this thread 10-20 minutes before it's on the front page, which means Ziss won because his stream will be more known. This was his plan all along! D: Dramatic music, grabs popcorn.

Oh, that reminds me, I was also the one that boosted your account on EU when you asked, but don't take it personal, i meant nothing good buy it now that I know what kinda person you are.
Edited by Niko#2983 on 5/2/2013 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
no offense taken. i've been told i give great hugs though
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Ziss

Rest assured no one will ever pay to watch you post.

That doesn't even make sense. All these "trolls" you speak of are actually helpful in the community while all you do is !@#$% yourself out for a few dollars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]