Diablo® III

Let's be one big happy family!

Off we go to popular topics again. Hello barbs!
Reply Quote
thread start, ziss, mea culpa lets bury the hatchet, 1st page mostly wizards sayin thats cool hatchet buried, 2 posts on second pg slaggin ziss, and ziss gets into a hissy fit

i guess uve shown ur true colours
Reply Quote
no offense taken. i've been told i give great hugs though

If I log on US now.. Can I have one? It's been a long day. :|
Reply Quote
the hell happened in here?

but you know, i wanna see a ziss vs aim head to head. Forget the trolling, I wanna see good spirited competition!

oh man a farming battle mp10 bring your best gears each player gets to choose an area for the other to farm, then a pvp battle with best gears for the job.

I dunno why so much hate but lets settle this with competition the way is should be and not with annoying trolling folks.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Niko
no offense taken. i've been told i give great hugs though

The jellz ROc special may give you babies
Reply Quote

Heh, I want a hug too! :p Cuz there's never a bad time for hugs (see image link): http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/035/933/sports-pictures-crosby-letang-hugs-time.jpg
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 5/2/2013 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lmao - Jellz your cracking me up man, awesome hugs, special babies

but you know the public will never be satisfied lol
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:31 PMPosted by JellzRoc

JellzRoc Jr.

The JellzRoc triplets.
Reply Quote
Oi, what the heck happened?
I thought we were gonna be one big happy family?
That said, I'm not opposed to seeing a Ziss vs Aimless showdown...
Get this over with so you can shake hands and make up after :-)
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Niko
What have you done for D3 lately?

Lately? Hm, built 2-3 sets a week per request, answer any question I get asked on stream, help with gearsets and gearbuilding if anyone ask.

I'll give this thread 10-20 minutes before it's on the front page, which means Ziss won because his stream will be more known. This was his plan all along! D: Dramatic music, grabs popcorn.

Oh, that reminds me, I was also the one that boosted your account on EU when you asked, but don't take it personal, i meant nothing good buy it now that I know what kinda person you are.

If I reply, it's a pr stunt, if I don't reply it's still a pr stunt.

It's good that you help people, hope you don't buy them AS wands tho because that's just another 2-3 more victims a week I have to fix later.

Believe it or not being a 'popular' thread on the official forums don't mean much because it would get 3k views tops and less than 10% of them would actually come to check out the stream which means 300 pple. That's a small boost to the thousands I already get daily I suppose?

I like how you all conspire against me making me look like I'm only here for attention and viewership when I'm just trying to make a point that you guys can't back up your words.

Prove me wrong.

PS: I remember the guy plvled me on EU was extremely slow and dozens of viewers asked to replace him but I was nice enough to let him finish plvl me to save him some face, that can't be you?
Reply Quote
Shots fired
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 03:44 PMPosted by Ziss
PS: I remember the guy plvled me on EU was extremely slow and dozens of viewers asked to replace him but I was nice enough to let him finish plvl me to save him some face, that can't be you?

If your videos weren't private I could prove you wrong :(

I'm just trying to make a point that you guys can't back up your words.

Oh, you are? I didn't get that. What I got was:
Hey, I'm kinda sorry but kinda go watch me
-
Aimless you suck, the advise you give (Like 90-95% of the advise given on this forum) is nothing but BS and it's only dumb people that listen. Also, i rock and have many viewers.

Prove me wrong.

If you cared to look trough the data on the site (Freezing graphs, breakpoints etc), still aren't convinced, go tell on the forum (that strongly advise a certain standard of AS/CC) that the forum has got it completely wrong, and you ask me/us to prove something?

I fail to see your logic, mate. Maybe I'm too dumb with too much attack speed :(
Reply Quote
This should go in a bi weekly mag or something...

Famous mag:
"Popular streamer Ziss knocked down for gears!"
front cover photo of him trying to punch a cameraman

2 days later in OK weekly:
"Ziss speaks out about paparazzi"
in depth interview of the price of fame

Time magazine:
Top 100 Diablo streamers
picture on front cover of ziss and other streamers for other classes.
Reply Quote
So video of the set being played isn't cold hard evidence yet graphs are?

You leave all the details out and call them 'standard'. Well since you're so "informed", please give me a gearcheck and put my set in your graphs(since that's obviously hard evidence instead of actual game play footage) and tell me how my decision to run with 2.51 is gimping me and why I should buy an AS wand.

If you can improve my performance, I will gladly give you 2bil on eu or us.
Reply Quote
This should go in a bi weekly mag or something...

Famous mag:
"Popular streamer Ziss knocked down for gears!"
front cover photo of him trying to punch a cameraman

2 days later in OK weekly:
"Ziss speaks out about paparazzi"
in depth interview of the price of fame

Time magazine:
Top 100 Diablo streamers
picture on front cover of ziss and other streamers for other classes.

LOL that just made my day, thanks for the awesome humor! I owe you one ;)
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Ziss
So video of the set being played isn't cold hard evidence yet graphs are?

Graphs is part of the proof, whether actual gameplay "works" or not is down to personal preference.
Aimless has a video of him making the spec work with a 0.98 2h mace, it's whether it's smooth or not etc, and you can't put that into graphs.
So basically: Your setups work too, a big majority of the guys on the forum advise differently because their interpretation of a "smooth, well-functioning CM build" is quite different to yours.

05/02/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Ziss
tell me how my decision to run with 2.51 is gimping me and why I should buy an AS wand.

In your case and for what you say you're doing with your Wiz, your setup is perfectly fine. 2.5 aps is playable, heck, I tend to get 2.5 aps sets when I build within the couple hundred mil range (Only if customer insists that Ubers doesn't matter)

The options an AS wand gives is that you can free up attack speed on 2 slots, meaning you can get high resist/armor/CD on amulet, for instance, and still hit the breakpoint. You could also get BT chest instead of Tal's and hit much higher mitigation, for instance.

This is good for small budgets. It can work very nicely on larger budgets as well, just like Nat's does. On a smaller budget, Nat's offers "free" crit chance that wouldn't otherwise be available, on a larger set, it offers exceptionally high CC or it opens up spots where you don't need max CC and therefore have better availability.
Reply Quote
I think the thread turned in to two different gearing philosophies clashing and people don't really take neither of us serious.
I say we agree to disagree, how's that sound?
Reply Quote
Niko, I understand what you mean by freeing up a slot on gear by getting AS on weapon, however do you really think 110% crit damage (gem green) or close to 300 weapon DPS (gem red) can be made up on a different slot?

As for low budget, high AS wands are quite expensive as well (thanks to you guys ^^) last time I checked.

That is my view, happy to agree to disagree if that doesn't convince.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Ziss
Niko, I understand what you mean by freeing up a slot on gear by getting AS on weapon, however do you really think 110% crit damage (gem green) or close to 300 weapon DPS (gem red) can be made up on a different slot?

For mitigation freaks like Aimless (And myself, I'm on a different budget than him though) freeing up 2 pieces of AS is pretty huge, yep.

As for low budget, high AS wands are quite expensive as well (thanks to you guys ^^) last time I checked.

US market is being manipulated a lot easier than EU, and since we don't have people like Aimless, our AS wands and Storm Crows are considerably cheaper.

happy to agree to disagree

Great. I'll go to sleep now then, 1:20 am :|
Reply Quote
Now were talking folks, awesome discussion on AS vs mit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]