Diablo® III

Enchantress' CC

Does all her CC work on ubers?
Reply Quote
It would appear they do to some degree.
I only had time for the kule/sb fight, when I get back home later I'll do all 3 and report my findings.
I took in charm, disorient and mass control.
Kule turned into a chicken (add hex for a pig with wings) and I could see those golden stars above SB's head at one point (not quite sure which one that was).
Reply Quote
Reporting back with findings.

Charm - didn't work on any ubers just the trash mobs
Disorient - did work on ubers but only 2/25 seconds (meh)
Mass Control - only on Kule & trash mobs

Not that I have tried yet but i'm thinking that a freeze scoundrel might be of more use. The maximus tank was handy when he was up distracting an uber. If I was s to solo again I may use her just for the Kule/SB fight (as a WD I could swap out swap out hex) and use the scoundrel for the other 2 battles.
Reply Quote
Reporting back with findings.

Charm - didn't work on any ubers just the trash mobs
Disorient - did work on ubers but only 2/25 seconds (meh)
Mass Control - only on Kule & trash mobs

Not that I have tried yet but i'm thinking that a freeze scoundrel might be of more use. The maximus tank was handy when he was up distracting an uber. If I was s to solo again I may use her just for the Kule/SB fight (as a WD I could swap out swap out hex) and use the scoundrel for the other 2 battles.

Hi thank you for all the test you have made, really appreciate it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]