Diablo® III

1.0.8 (PTR) Disintegrate Build

link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#RVQXjS!XgU!ZYYZYc

Here's a quirky CM build using disintegrate I came up with.
It seems to work pretty well (I don't have the best gear or anything, but I can take out a double champ pack with annoying affix's like relects dmg, plagued, waller, jailer, frozen etc, on MP5 pretty easily)

This build definitly takes more work to play than regular CM, but I think it's more fun.

Skills:

-Disintegrate: You can use whatever rune you want with it, but I like chaos nexus b/cs it seems to have the most dmg output, plus with TF it slows alot more enemies, Convergence is also a good choice.

-Energy Twister: Wicked Wind, just to proc CM

-Teleport: again, any rune is fine, but since this is your main panic button, fracture is probably best

-Diamond Skin: Prism used to reduce cost of WW and ur lazer, as they are both expensive skills, the 7 AP reduction really helps alot.

-Farmiliar: Arcanot, the 2 AP regen is very helpful, in total you want at least 14 AP per sec. 16 is better, but the n you need a full set of Tal Rasha's

-Magic Weapon: I use BM b/cs I don't have life steal on my weapon, but if you d (2-3% is good enough) then you ca switch to Conduit for AP or Force Weapon for dmg.

Passives:

-CM: gotta keep that DS up

-Astral Presence: for the 2 AP per sec

-Temporal Flux the slow is very useful.

How to Play:

Step 1: DS up

Step 1.5 (Optional): you can pop tele right off the bat for clones if ur not worried about needing a panic button

Step 2: Throw Twister's stratigicly for most slow and CM proc

Step 3: IMA FIRIN MA LAZARRR

When things get hairy use dat panic button to get out

Anyways, I don't think this build is really better than anything out there, but it's very versatile and it's fun to play. Also, Disintegrate is an awesome skill, and I'm really glad they finally made it usable
Reply Quote
This looks extremely interesting!...
I will try this, maybe there is life after CMWW :P
Reply Quote
interesting.

i play using this build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#RlQYhS!aWg!ZbZYcZ

but you need as low attack speed as possible for this one. else you run out of AP.
Reply Quote
link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#RVQXjS!XgU!ZYYZYc

Here's a quirky CM build using disintegrate I came up with.
It seems to work pretty well (I don't have the best gear or anything, but I can take out a double champ pack with annoying affix's like relects dmg, plagued, waller, jailer, frozen etc, on MP5 pretty easily)

This build definitly takes more work to play than regular CM, but I think it's more fun.

Skills:

-Disintegrate: You can use whatever rune you want with it, but I like chaos nexus b/cs it seems to have the most dmg output, plus with TF it slows alot more enemies, Convergence is also a good choice.

-Energy Twister: Wicked Wind, just to proc CM

-Teleport: again, any rune is fine, but since this is your main panic button, fracture is probably best

-Diamond Skin: Prism used to reduce cost of WW and ur lazer, as they are both expensive skills, the 7 AP reduction really helps alot.

-Farmiliar: Arcanot, the 2 AP regen is very helpful, in total you want at least 14 AP per sec. 16 is better, but the n you need a full set of Tal Rasha's

-Magic Weapon: I use BM b/cs I don't have life steal on my weapon, but if you d (2-3% is good enough) then you ca switch to Conduit for AP or Force Weapon for dmg.

Passives:

-CM: gotta keep that DS up

-Astral Presence: for the 2 AP per sec

-Temporal Flux the slow is very useful.

How to Play:

Step 1: DS up

Step 1.5 (Optional): you can pop tele right off the bat for clones if ur not worried about needing a panic button

Step 2: Throw Twister's stratigicly for most slow and CM proc

Step 3: IMA FIRIN MA LAZARRR

When things get hairy use dat panic button to get out

Anyways, I don't think this build is really better than anything out there, but it's very versatile and it's fun to play. Also, Disintegrate is an awesome skill, and I'm really glad they finally made it usable

Finally a Disintegrate Build I can work with! Thanks for the tips! If you can find a wand with APOC on it I think you might can avoid using Prism on your Diamond Skin but that's just a suggestion

Update: Nope Prism is better I found myself running out of Arcane Power slightly more without Prism and while it probably wasnt a lot more it was enough for me to notice so I will stick with prism.
Edited by Rasalas#1111 on 5/12/2013 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]