Diablo® III

How good is my bow?

I'm using a bow right now because manticore is just too slow for me. So I'm just using a bow and I get 174k dps. Is it good though? And what should I upgrade?
Reply Quote
Get a Windforce.
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 07:18 PMPosted by DonDraper
Get a Windforce.

+1
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 07:18 PMPosted by DonDraper
Get a Windforce.

+2
Reply Quote
Thats an ok rare. You really want one with LS and IF you can get it one with socket,ias, CHD, LS, & LoH (but only if you can get it with LoH)

Good Luck Good hunting.
Reply Quote
IMO CHD and socket are the most important things for a rare bow with weapon % coming in third.

As for windforce......it's ok but I'm not personally a fan. I was messing with D3up tonight and I have a rare bow in my stash I bought for 10 million gold that gives me more DPS than a perfect socketed windforce with my currently equipped gear. Yikes. Too much DPS loss for me.
Edited by OhHellzNo#1945 on 5/3/2013 1:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thats an ok rare. You really want one with LS and IF you can get it one with socket,ias, CHD, LS, & LoH (but only if you can get it with LoH)

Good Luck Good hunting.

No need for LS and LOH...just pop gloom.

The CD on the bow is a bit low. You should be able to get one with higher dps and CD for a fairly low price.

Rare bows with innate CD should give a higher paper dps than windforce.
Edited by Killua#1993 on 5/3/2013 8:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Try to get a DML with at least 18% IAS.
Craft the dex bracers so u can get more AR and higher dex/crit chance
U can also pick up some trifect rings for fairly cheap.
and the nats ring could use 9% IAS and CC/CD
Up grade your gems
Reply Quote
Yeaaaaaa, the tips are nice and all...but with 18m I can't do too much :/
though I'm always looking for a better rare bow. and I dislike WF because it's too expensive for me to get a higher DPS upgrade with one then my bow.
and this bow was 67k I believe
Reply Quote
Yeaaaaaa, the tips are nice and all...but with 18m I can't do too much :/
though I'm always looking for a better rare bow. and I dislike WF because it's too expensive for me to get a higher DPS upgrade with one then my bow.
and this bow was 67k I believe

Ive seen DML that would be a upgrade of urs go for around 3-5mil. Ive also seen some crit chance nat rings go for around 15mil.

You just have to shop around and ull find good deals.
If anything just bid on the item because they tend to be about 20% cheaper if people actually bid on the item versus using the buyout option
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]