Diablo® III

Best item you found that you currently wear

Or, what pieces of your current setup did you find?

My chest and my amulet
Reply Quote
View profile
Can crafting count? Because if not, I've got nothin... D:

(not that my gear is that spectacular anyways)
Reply Quote
Crafted my gloves and bracers. Found my Witching Hour pretty early on when It was the best on the AH. Of course I used it though, I think that item singe-handedly allowed me to farm properly. I also use my rare ring with decent AD, 9IAS, and 5.5CC and some resist (Not a great ring but w.e).
Reply Quote
The Zunimassa boots on my WD - first set item I ever found and still the best piece of gear I ever found. I accidentally crafted a pretty nice amulet for my WD too (accidentally because I wanted an INT one and I selected VIT instead :P).
Reply Quote
sadly nothing :( my crafted bracers though... if i could rename those i would.. @.@
Reply Quote
Crafted gloves, shoulders, and bracers, but I switch out my equipment often so right now only my gloves. I have a Tal Rasha's helm I found I sometimes wear, and then sometimes try to sell for way too much because I think it is better than it really is, and a solid Skorn I sometimes use with my barb and a sultan of the blinding sand I use with my monk at times for the comedy factor. But my fave is a Horadric Hamburger I found that is very high damage for level 30. I let a friend borrow it though. It is a self contained power levelling tool.
Reply Quote
well ive founded my gloves..
Reply Quote
I found the unity on my DH is by far and away the single best item I have found.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]