Diablo® III

100K DPS Club

I'm self found, and I'm finally in the 100K club. And because we still frequently see "what MP level can I handle?" threads pop up all the time, I'm going to record some stats as a point of reference for future starting monks or those who choose to ride the self-found road in the future.

24,162 elite kills.
946 hours, 52 minutes playtime

5130 armor
40,400 health
584 all resists
42.3 dodge
862 life per hit
2.02 attacks/sec
16.9 million gold in stash

Key Runs: MP8
Ubers: MP6
Butcher: MP8
Belial: MP7

Primary play specs:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UVdgTk!VUX!babYca
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aedgSk!YUX!abbYca

I'm currently wearing 3 pieces of Blackthornes, so the above paper-doll stats somewhat under-represent what I actually do against elites.
Reply Quote
Congratulations, now your next goal will be to get 200K DPS

It will costs hundreds of millions of gold... =(
Reply Quote
If you are completely self found and no AH, that's awesome! I like to see the achievements of those who don't use the AH. I started out that way many moons ago but I get greedy and impatient so I have to spend $$$. =)
Reply Quote
Completely self found by this character, no AH for buying or selling. My level 12 Demon Hunter probably contributed about 10 gold to my stash though.
Reply Quote
Congratulations, now your next goal will be to get 200K DPS

It will costs hundreds of millions of gold... =(

And then 300. Gets ehhh.. kind of ridiculous.
Reply Quote
gratz thats awesome!!! nice job on the self found dps!
Reply Quote
I have been playing since release and just recently hit 100K DPS which was my goal for a long time. Then just this weekend I found my first trifecta ring and gloves and pushed me up to 120K DPS.

200K DPS is the next target.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]