Where's MINIKONG?

I miss that dude....
Reply Quote
He's on the DH forums
Reply Quote
View profile
And PVP
Reply Quote
ya man I am in dh forum, playing the underpower dh, how I love those vault flip and cluster bomb!
come join me!

and of course waiting for my 1.08 2% life regen brroding dh, I can be a barb wanna be again!

and hell of a crap man, playing the dh make me awake! but sleepy also as it kill so damn slow, I cannot believe I kill azmondon in mp 10 after he summon the 2nd posion over the whole floor again.

that freaking slow
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 5/5/2013 9:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/05/2013 09:02 PMPosted by MINIKONG
playing the underpower dh

05/05/2013 09:02 PMPosted by MINIKONG
come join me!

This is why we all love MINIKONG. Best advertising 2013.
Reply Quote
05/05/2013 09:10 PMPosted by TianZi
playing the underpower dh

come join me!

This is why we all love MINIKONG. Best advertising 2013.

I am just speaking the fact man lol, as I just transfer the gear over lol, and my manticore and dead man are not bad item rolls.

but dh pvp will be a beast, if they going buff impale or those hatred spending skill to more damage,
Reply Quote
^^ LoL, +1

LoL x2 at your DH name ;-)
Edited by DethAxe#1328 on 5/5/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
seriously after playing dh I really felt like she a bimbo, with long sexy legs, and hit like jelly legs.

even the signature bola shoot impending doom, critical only hit 500-900k at most.
this is a joke man, i am not seeing any 1m critical in my dh and i feel so sad, basically i feel like playing mp 15 with my dh
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 5/5/2013 9:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
yoz all I am back!

so how have you been? all quitted also?
Reply Quote
Only you quit! -----> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MINIKONG-6191/hero/2074416

We are all fine.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 3/20/2014 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
03/20/2014 09:41 PMPosted by ManUnited
Only you quit! -----> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MINIKONG-6191/hero/2074416

We are all fine.

I remember you hahaha! ya sold my monk item for some quick cash, but my barb and dh still alive, currently playing barb looking for cinder coat in order to fuel my fire hota.

so now no trading, no more income for u all, how u all feel? no more farm and sell, by the way nice come back for champion league from olympaikios
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 3/21/2014 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
03/21/2014 01:08 AMPosted by Minikong
03/20/2014 09:41 PMPosted by ManUnited

We are all fine.

I remember you hahaha! ya sold my monk item for some quick cash, but my barb and dh still alive, currently playing barb looking for cinder coat in order to fuel my fire hota.

so now no trading, no more income for u all, how u all feel? no more farm and sell, by the way nice come back for champion league from olympaikios

The guy you described is not me. But I like you did do so many troll thread before. lol

Overall we love the AH gone, because we can do self-found legendary without pay to win. lol

Manchester United is my favorite soccer team except Moyes! lol
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 3/21/2014 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
03/21/2014 01:19 AMPosted by ManUnited
03/21/2014 01:08 AMPosted by Minikong

The guy you described is not me. lol

Overall we love the AH gone, because we can do self-found legendary without pay to win. lol

Manchester United is my favorite soccer team except Moyes! lol

moyes said will win champion league, and he will still be man utd manager....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]