Diablo® III

life steal plus LOH viable?

I have one 2.7LS weapon and am looking for another weapon. If my second weapon has 500+LOH is that going to be enough to keep me up on mp8?
Also, I have 5k armor and 550 res
Reply Quote
lol i was convinced an hour ago its ok by someone on here in game. do what i did and buy a super cheap loh wep to test it out and see if you like the play style. i found it to be perfectly fine. this was in mp8 as well.
Reply Quote
Thanks, I will definitely try that. I want to get rid of this echoing fury and its fear.
Reply Quote
Off subject but i used a really nice ammy with about 600 LOH and found it more than "good".
Reply Quote
05/06/2013 01:24 AMPosted by oldman54
Off subject but i used a really nice ammy with about 600 LOH and found it more than "good".

on the off topic: I was happy when I rolled my crafted ammy with 700+ LoH.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Heruzian-1728/hero/17426407

General statemen: I'd say a mix of LoH and LS is a good way to go, especially if you start stacking attack speed and like the rambo type surround-yourself-with-mobs sort of playstyle.

@OP: I'd say your armor and resists are right where they should be, so don't put anymore focus on them for mp8 farming. What you'll be wanting now is more speed!!!!
Reply Quote
Two LS weapons would be the more optimal choice for a SW-cyclone build but yeah, LOH+LS works. I've added LOH to my build myself since lifesteal WKLs cost way more and deal way less damage than critical damage WKLs.
Reply Quote
Doing it myself I can say it do work :)
Reply Quote
View profile
Without a shadow of a doubt it is viable....arguably the best balance of sustain for a monk.

Cheers,
CC-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 5/6/2013 7:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
definitely viable. a little tough on MP10 siegebreaker though
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the great replies. Nice to see others out there doing something other than the typical dual life steal weapons.
Reply Quote
I'm using it. It works fine with me.

The WKL I baught was 120m... if it was LS instead of loh.. 1b? I can do just about anything too. I do have 3% LS on my main hand though remember that, + I have LoH from my Unity too!

It does work though~
Reply Quote
That's what I did when I used to EF/WKL. I bought a near perfect WKL with 910 dps with 900+ LoH / LS and a CD/OS EF to compensate for the loss of CD on the WKL. Had about 1300'ish LoH plus 2.9% LS and worked very well. Plus it was much cheaper than going for dual LS/OS route. Paid for the price of one costly weapon instead of 2 (WKL was dirt cheap).
Reply Quote
@teckno
Your archon armor craft is a beast. Best I've seen by far
Reply Quote
@teckno

Thanks man ;)

I craft a lot. Out of the 5 crafts, I haven't crafted one body armor since I made the current one I'm wearing. I still craft the other 4. Atm I'v trying to craft more gloves. Lots of DPS to be gained in my gloves. Just trying to keep some of that EHP at the same time is hard. :3
Reply Quote
@teckno

Thanks man ;)

I craft a lot. Out of the 5 crafts, I haven't crafted one body armor since I made the current one I'm wearing. I still craft the other 4. Atm I'v trying to craft more gloves. Lots of DPS to be gained in my gloves. Just trying to keep some of that EHP at the same time is hard. :3

All your crafts are pretty crazy. I wish my armor rolled AR and 3 sockets, it would beat yours ;)
Reply Quote

All your crafts are pretty crazy. I wish my armor rolled AR and 3 sockets, it would beat yours ;)

^_^/ <3~
Reply Quote
@teckno

Thanks man ;)

Yeah I know what you mean. Its hard enough to craft for a trifecta in the first place. And now you have to beat the old one...Could take over a thousand more tries.
Reply Quote
OP:

I went around and around with this for a while and decided my best move was to go for loh and ls on the same weapon. That way I could use my off-hand for dmg only. Getting CD and ls on an EF would be awesome, but no such luck.

I don't mind the fear...it helps me much more than it annoys me.
Reply Quote
LS+LOH definitely viable, but dual LS enables you to facetank MP10 SB on enrage timer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]