Diablo® III

I think I might have sparked a new breed..

I call it "the sleeper".

Why? Because you cannot tell what my actually DPS is. Let me know what you think about my build. Feed back is always welcome!

/I understand that I would need a "black weapon dmg" to obtain maximum results from this build. Working on getting one ;D
Reply Quote
A black weapon sword with the exact same stats would give you an extra 7.5k dps, so it is clear you arent not fully utilizing the "adds 6% to --- damage" from your wkl, amulet and soj.

Against elites you are probably doing approximately unbuffed (from skills) 223k dps (taking into account soj, wkl and TR set bonus hidden damage, TR belt bonus to elites and +20% to ), against whites maybe about 170k unbuffed dps.

All in all, its a nice build, but can I ask how much you spent on it? Trying to compare a traditional build against it cost-wise.

Also, a better nats ring would be next on your improve list.
Reply Quote
A black weapon sword with the exact same stats would give you an extra 7.5k dps, so it is clear you arent not fully utilizing the "adds 6% to --- damage" from your wkl, amulet and soj. .

Well I did mention towards the end I am working on that portion next.. but yes, I know what you are suggesting. You are 100% dead on about the nats ring, that is my next upgrade. Looking for LoH CC and IAS hopefully with main stat. Thanks again for your comment!

SOJ=57m
TR Belt=12m
Innas Rad=65m
TR Ammy=75m
TR Chest=40m
Reply Quote
+1 for smacking me around with this ;) lol
Reply Quote
Zuni boots and maybe an additional bonus vs elite from a Unity ring.

Let us know what you'll end up with.
Reply Quote
I think you'd be in for a disappointment when it's all done up.
Reply Quote
The +elemental damage is already factored into your paper dps.

20% FoT bonus is not.

28% to Elite damage is not.

25% to lightning skills is not.

Thank you for your clarification, I appreciate all the feedback thus far.

Zuni boots and maybe an additional bonus vs elite from a Unity ring.

Let us know what you'll end up with.

I will tinker with this build more, and see what I can do to increase the overall dps. Thanks for the Idea though!

05/06/2013 04:47 AMPosted by PaulNg
I think you'd be in for a disappointment when it's all done up.

This build is actually tearing up mp10 without a hick up. Also, I've been tearing it up in PvP. So quite frankly, It has been the other way around. Satisfied without a doubt!

05/06/2013 02:59 AMPosted by Acheron
+1 for smacking me around with this ;) lol

+1
Thanks for testing it out with me! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]