Diablo® III

Server Maintenance Tuesday 07/05/13 ~8 Hours

100 Tauren Druid
Hi all,

Narull is currently between phones(auths) so he can't log in, he asked me to post this for him.

On Tuesday(07/05/13) we will be having server maintenance. 8 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc that is needed.

Server down will start at 3:00am PDT which is:

Australia & New Zealand times/dates:

Tuesday 07/05/13

6:00pm - 2:00am Perth
7:30pm - 3:30am Adelaide, Darwin
8:00pm - 4:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
10:00pm - 6:00am New Zealand

You can work out your local time zone here: http://everytimezone.com/

Note that this maintenance will go for 8 hours, till 11:00am PDT (Baring any unforeseen issues that may extend maint)

Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for us it has to be done.

Lets keep it civil and show that while downtime does indeed suck, we can still be a good community!

Taken from Service Status forums:

We will be performing scheduled game maintenance for Diablo 3 on Tuesday, May 7th. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PDT and is expected to last for 8 hours. During this time Diablo 3 will not be available for play. In addition, many web services may be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.
Reply Quote
Any word whether its a normal maintenance or update for patch 1.08?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
"Unknown for now, will update if Blizz releases any news"
Reply Quote
Given that the anniversary buff has been datamined and the anniversary is next Wednesday/Thursday, there is a good chance patch 1.0.8 will be deployed this week.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 5/6/2013 3:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There haven't been any announcements regarding PTR being closed, so at this point in time I would expect this to be just regular maintenance.

However as Hypersonic said, there's going to be anniversary buffs and they were datamined from the PTR, so in order for them to be on time, the patch would need to roll out tomorrow or next Tuesday night. Either way, I'm psyched.

Thanks Narull and Bandyn.
Reply Quote
Wheres the info/link about these anniversary buffs?
Reply Quote
05/06/2013 06:06 AMPosted by WAZZ
Wheres the info/link about these anniversary buffs?

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1718-ptr-108-datamined-info/
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
"All signs point to patch tonight, but still no official word from blizzard. Narull assumes they are planning the patch but don't want to say anything yet in case something goes wrong so no guarantee"
Reply Quote
thanks for the info was wondering why i couldnt get on and also to those asking if its maintenence or patch it is patch 1.0.8 as i tried to log in had to download patch :)
Reply Quote
I cant sleep and wanted to play D3 but they brought down all 3 regions. =(
Reply Quote
Does this mean that the AH is paused while the maintenance?
Reply Quote
I would think so, Coffeegirl.

I hope they figure out the bug though. There's a couple of occasion where my purchased item never appeared on my complete items. =(
Reply Quote
how much longer is it going to take? its now 8pm!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]