My scoundrel build with 98k hp, 7k dps and 200 AR emphasize on max survivability and basically help in these 3 area:
1) Increase my Crit Chance by 3%
2) 49.7% chance of knocking back enemy
3) Snare effect with Cold SOJ and allow you to use Cull the Weak pasive
1) Criplling shot - Slow target for 60% for 3 sec
2) Dirty fighting - Blind enemies for 3 sec
3) Multishot - Fire 3 bolts at 1 time
4) Anatomy - Increase Crit Chance by 3%
I want to touch more on gearing. There are only 5 slots where you can gear your scoundrel:
1) Weapon - It has to be Windforce for the knockback effect. Choose the highest knockback % with more than 150 Vit and decent dps in AH. Dps is not important for scoundrel because its damage in MP10 is negligible. What you want is the maximum knockback effect. It is less than 1 mil. I got mine for 5,000 gold only.
2) Scoundrel Token - Vit and AR are the priorities. Get one with more than 200 vit, 60 Ar and probably 200 Dex.
3) Amulet - It has to be Mara's Kaleidoscope. It has high Vit, Ar and armor. My has 365 vit, 65 AR, 202 Armor and 141 dex. You may also try your luck crafting a vit ammy with the hope of getting Ar and Armour. I suggest you buy Mara as it is not expensive.
4) Ring 1 - It has to be SOJ with Cold damage. Don't worry about the stats and get the cheapest one.
5) Ring 2 - You have 2 options. You may want to craft a vit HF ring or buy an Oculus ring because of its high AR, armour, Vits and Dex.
I think cold dmg SOJ is overpriced because it depends on the skill and weapon that you using. If you use it on Scoundrel with Windforce and Multishot, there is no issue. It is nice if you can also equip yourself with a Cold spike SOJ for double effect but it is just too pricy.
Here is a short video showing the knockback and snared effect done by my Scoundrel. The 3 mobs can't even come close to me.
Thanks for reading and I hope you learn something from here. If you have better suggestion, please share it.