Diablo® III

Gold Dupe on the RMAH?

(Locked)

Blizzard i think i jsut watched a guy on stream dupe gold on the rmah... rollback the servers and start over.
[Removed]
Edited by Vaeflare on 5/7/2013 5:02 PM PDT
ROLLBACK
DUDE! I just seen this! Its real! he doubled his gold by canceling his auction!!!

HOLY CRAP!! YOLO!
100 Human Warrior
WPL
better not rollback..ban the players doing it

[Removed]
Edited by Vaeflare on 5/7/2013 4:59 PM PDT
You think he is the only one ? He did this to try out and said hes sory, rollback the servers.
wow, so many people stream how to dupe gold :D

If they dont rollback its gonna be sad
they exploit the game gg
rollback and thats it

no need to be RAGING AND CAPS LOCKING
100 Human Warrior
WPL
05/07/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Atanas
You think he is the only one ? He did this to try out and said hes sory, rollback the servers.

That's no excuse..idiot
roll back is defoo needed, blizzard this is happening ive seen it, and you can do it over and over 100b in 5mins
1 year after release rest in peace diablo :) while u all sleeping people make billions with 2 clicks :)
Ban people who exploits it. Blizzard gave a warning too (concerning gamebreaking bugs)
If you

That's no excuse..idiot

If you were watching the stream live as I, and a couple thousand of other people were at that moment. He didn't even know what was gonna happen. His first reaction due to the delay of it was he thought he lost his billions of gold. Then, it came up as a dupe. So I would say he was innocent in this, he just inadvertedly had to show it on stream.

Doesn't matter who does it at this point. Intentional or not, what if someone did do this unintentionally and realized they got free gold duped? Should they be banned to be made an example of? Of course not.

The logical action is a rollback plain and simple.

But they need to take AH/RMAH down for an emergency hotfix for this ASAP. There will be too many people planning to exploit this.
Edited by reciprocate#1370 on 5/7/2013 4:24 PM PDT
YOLO
OMG
View profile
I doubled my gold on accident when the servers first came back up.

I know exactly how I did it, AH is known to be glitchy when it first comes back up after patch day. I have had other glitches with auctions themselves.

I didnt do it over and over again repeatedly, but I did take the extra money and buy gems and sell them in RMAH that was over 5hrs ago.

Way to fail on the patch Blizz.

ROLLBACK the servers to 1.07, do not lower the goldfloor, stop being dumb.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]