Diablo® III

Gold Dupe on the RMAH?

(Locked)

who cares, he made it public, now blizzard knows we all know and they will actually do smthing about it
thanks to people like these streamers we know why not to spend irl money!!!

Hope blizz takes action begs for forgivness to the community and gives this guy a medal for showing it so fast and not keeping it for himself

The only forgivness I would take from Blizzard, is if they finally wake up and REMOVE the damn RMAH. This would be the only appology I could accept at this point.

Nothing has done so much damage to Diablo as game like the RMAH. Seriously. The whole game was build around. People can tell me what they want, but Its just to tempting not to do it. Even if just "indirectly". I doubt they tweak drops every day or what ever. But they sure the AH played a role when they made this stupid RNG:
More proof please. All I've seen is a streamer that made a bunch of gold selling gems.
chiniese goldsellers make the profit of there life good job blizz :) u made it this patch is awesome for evryone only not for the farplayer base :)
05/07/2013 04:46 PMPosted by FromtheAshes
More proof please. All I've seen is a streamer that made a bunch of gold selling gems.

just do some research, reddit and all that sites. its real

you havent been watching the stream much have you, he showed it 3 times
Hoping for rollback since i spent some RMAH balance ~_~

If you have to ask, you will never know.

Even if you do, you will always be the last to know.

Sad :(
46 Undead Priest
Where are the blues?
05/07/2013 04:53 PMPosted by Mikldo
Where are the blues?

Blue has never directly admitted such bugs.
AH is down now. There better be a rollback or I'm done with this game.
will a rollback give me my paypal money or no?
Community Manager
Reporting possible hacks, exploits, or cheats is incredibly important to us, but at the same time, we ask that players please remember to report them through the proper secure channels. As stated in this sticky, and the Forum's Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums.

If you believe you have information pertaining to a possible dupe or exploit, we ask that you please email hacks@blizzard.com with the steps you used so that we can investigate the issue. Thanks for your help!
Edited by Vaeflare on 5/7/2013 7:52 PM PDT
Reporting possible hacks, exploits, or cheats these issues is incredibly important to us, but at the same time, we ask that players please remember to report them through the proper secure channels. As stated in this sticky, and the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums.

If you believe you have information pertaining to a possible dupe or exploit, we ask that you please email hacks@blizzard.com with the steps you used so that we can investigate the issue. Thanks for your help

Uhhhhh LOL. Sooooo the entire first page of this Forum should be removed I guess....
Reporting possible hacks, exploits, or cheats these issues is incredibly important to us, but at the same time, we ask that players please remember to report them through the proper secure channels. As stated in [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972182"]this sticky[/url], and the [url="http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct"]Forums Code of Conduct[/url], under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums.

If you believe you have information pertaining to a possible dupe or exploit, we ask that you please email hacks@blizzard.com with the steps you used so that we can investigate the issue. Thanks for your help!

Can we find out anytime soon if there will be a rollback or just more copy/pasta responses to the issue?
Reporting possible hacks, exploits, or cheats these issues is incredibly important to us, but at the same time, we ask that players please remember to report them through the proper secure channels. As stated in [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972182"]this sticky[/url], and the [url="http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct"]Forums Code of Conduct[/url], under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums.

Investigate your entire game and the so called integrity and hard work that was put into it.
emailed hacks@blizzard.com while ago :) ah is down now hopefully the yare dealing iwth it and roll us scumbags back
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]