Diablo® III

Anyone going to play with the...

... debacle of the gold dupe happening since the patch went live?

A lot of talk of rollback in the general forums with no official response coming in at the moment. I won't have a chance to play until tonight anyway.

edit: well they have an official response page on the forum now http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8770118014#1
Edited by jtcdgroup#6797 on 5/7/2013 9:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If they roll back my account I may quit for good, I managed to legitametly sell 10,000 flawlesss emaralds ive been sitting on for about a month. Made 10x what i bought them for.

On the other hand they do need to rollback all accounts that have exploited this gold duping method...
Reply Quote
They are getting banned right now. Look like it is an IP ban too, that should cover the mules account. But, if they trade it with someone else?

@RIZE
The gold you made are from the dupe so.... :)
That ok, don't quit, come and play on HC with me ;)
Reply Quote
for us Aussie most people haven't got the chance to go online since the update as theres school and work going on.
Unless your on the dole or unemployed you may have been able to log on in that short window frame however they disabled the auction house pretty quick after the report it seems, when i logged on AH was disabled this morning.

Personally i don't deal much with AH or RMAH as i play the game for the game not a stock market investment it's only there as a alternative.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]