Diablo® III

Would you be okay with losing the last 12 hours or so?

The average person that played today, when the patch launched, has about 500+ billion gold (and that s just the minor dupers). One man has 371 trillion.

So... only solution is to wipe everything since just before the patch went live.

Would people be okay with this? I for one hope it doesn't get wiped, because then things will be cheaper.
Reply Quote
Yes
Reply Quote
I haven't played for months, so Yes. I would prefer it actually.
Reply Quote
rollback or bust.
Reply Quote
I don't play unhealthy amounts of time, so yeah, i'm fine with losing a couple hours of playtime to sort this mess out. Even 12 hours would be a small price to clean up this mess anyways.
Reply Quote
Nah dude I just barely started to get past the prerequisites for ignition break. Next job level should allow me to start using IB. Using bowling bash and clashing spiral in 101-125 turn ins does not look good against other classes such as rangers.
Reply Quote
View profile
time to quit
Reply Quote
I'm sure the guy that crafted this (http://i.imgur.com/aHmyPnS.jpg) wouldn't be. Bliz needs to find a way to rollback only the economy, not crafted or looted items (I.e. all transactions only) because it is hardly fair to take items like this away.
Reply Quote
No! but not for the reasons ud think....

I feel like this is a good wake up call for change and rallying point for those of us who have been complaining for so long! we could really shake things up from this rollback is just a small fix on a big problem
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Emperor
I for one hope it doesn't get wiped, because then things will be cheaper.

I think you're confused about how money works.
Reply Quote
NO, I just leveled to 45 today.
If you want it then just rollback people who use the exploit.
Ban them.
Reply Quote
Not really I played a lot today I leveled quite a bit too. But, if it saves the game from ruin then yes I can sacrifice that time I spent.
Reply Quote
nope i wouldn't care about a rollback because i was not playing all day long and have done nothing before 3am.
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Snicklefritz
I'm sure the guy that crafted this (http://i.imgur.com/aHmyPnS.jpg) wouldn't be. Bliz needs to find a way to rollback only the economy, not crafted or looted items (I.e. all transactions only) because it is hardly fair to take items like this away.

Poor him using exploited gold to make an item. Tough luck

Rollback is the only solution to this.
Reply Quote
Yes. What legitimate player wouldn't?
Edited by Onymous#1859 on 5/7/2013 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
that would be a perfect idea but im sure they wont because they suck
Reply Quote
Honestly, I say make an example of literally everyone they can prove was duping by banning them forever.

But let all the gold stay in the market. Much like the US dollar, the gold on it's own in Diablo III was completely worthless from the getgo and is even more so now. Let it stay that way and just keep the auction house closed.

Put the entire development team to the task of creating an expendable and useful in-game item to replace gold as the trade currency, similar to high-level runes in Lord of Destruction and get them patched into the game ASAP (bug free, please.) People want Zod runes because they are a component in the strongest rune items in the game. However, once you use one you can't get it back, ever. Low supply keeps demand high and the fact that they have an actual in-game application means the market would never be flooded with them due to usage.

Create game lobbies where people can go trade their hard earned items in person and forget that gold ever existed as anything except as currency for NPCs.

Edit:context.
Edited by Appalachia#1539 on 5/7/2013 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
46 Undead Priest
What about if I traded 116k wow gold (months of playing) for gold on D3, whos going to rollback my wow gold? Guy said that he got the gold selling stuff on gah and selling stuff, dunnno if its true, but again, there woulb be a best solution?

Edit:And where is my not bot, no cheat online only game, I need to flip wow gold to D3 couse is easier on wow to get good amounts, on D3 u can farm for months and dont get a single drop worth 10mill.
Edited by Ulizeus#1209 on 5/7/2013 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 07:41 PMPosted by Snicklefritz

This was a troll in case you didn't realize...
Reply Quote
I would be okay with it, but if they're going to do it at all the game should be taken down as soon as possible so that people don't continue to earn exp and craft/find items which would simply be lost.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]