Diablo® III

Upgrade me... I have about 2b.

I'm thinking a trifecta nat's ring, but if you have any other Ideas for me, it's greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
i dont see how you have such low dps with the amount of money you have, how much did you spend to get that dps on your Dh? i spent 150 mil and got 191k with 40k life. i know how to build gear but i dont have the money. im willing to help you if you contact me in game "TeamAwesome". I really want to see how far you can get with 2 billion. i really want to build i Monk so ill have a look into that for you as well. as for your Barb i have no idea how to build as i have not played it that much.
Hope i can help, please contact me
Reply Quote
Get the duped Nat Ring (and blow your 2B for sure) if you decided you wanted to go for the Trifecta. Alternatively, see if 9 ias/45+ CD Nat Ring w Ave Damage is viable. Of course, latter ring will be cheaper but it push up your Crit Damage.

Aaah, I probably try to look for a 20 ias DML although yours looks so sweet with the Bola Bonus.
Reply Quote
i dont see how you have such low dps with the amount of money you have, how much did you spend to get that dps on your Dh? i spent 150 mil and got 191k with 40k life. i know how to build gear but i dont have the money. im willing to help you if you contact me in game "TeamAwesome". I really want to see how far you can get with 2 billion. i really want to build i Monk so ill have a look into that for you as well. as for your Barb i have no idea how to build as i have not played it that much.
Hope i can help, please contact me

Eh......you have 191k sheet DPS with steady aim, OP has 266k with an SOJ. Big difference. If he had a good rare ring instead of SOJ and put on SA he'd probably be somewhere in the 340-350k sheet DPS range.

Anyways, moar CD. And craft some gloves.

EDIT: Damn, you're the one that won that witching hour a week or so ago.
Edited by OhHellzNo#1945 on 5/2/2013 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Get the duped Nat Ring (and blow your 2B for sure) if you decided you wanted to go for the Trifecta. Alternatively, see if 9 ias/45+ CD Nat Ring w Ave Damage is viable. Of course, latter ring will be cheaper but it push up your Crit Damage.

Aaah, I probably try to look for a 20 ias DML although yours looks so sweet with the Bola Bonus.

Don't waste 2b on that duped goldfind nat ring rofl. Look for a 40+ avg dmg 9ias 45+ cd nat ring since your a calamity user. Should cost tremendously less and give about same dps. Btw the duped one gives only 900 more dps than my current nat ring. It is gear dependent, but then again, shouldn't matter that much since your also a calamity user.
Edited by Muse#1317 on 5/2/2013 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]