Diablo® III

Running Inferno help please =)

Hey Guys and Girls,

im still fairly new and not smart when it comes to looking up all stats and what not of my classes.
but i have 2 characters on level 60 with NV of 2 or higher but i cant do inferno without dying so many times!

ive been advised to get a hit rate atleast as close 1000 on my weapons and health upto 20k but i cant find decent items or armour to save me! not to mention i only have like 600k gold lol.

any help getting through inferno would be appriciated =) my fav class is the witch doc but he gets smashed in inerno lol.
so my monk is like the only have decent character i have atm.

otherwise i have a demon hunter on level 33 which is awesome and i love what he can do but yeah its a long haul to level 60 lol.

hope you guys are well

cheers

p.s im at work atm which sucks but cant wait to be online tonight =D
Reply Quote
Hi mate, I'm new to the game too, leveling barb right now. Can help you to finish inferno with my DH.

Also I have found a mask you can have with socket, 242Int, 30Vit, 10%life, 201Armor, 122Mana.

Cheers
Defender#1772
Reply Quote
That would be great,

im keen to smash inferno tonight. im in sydney so ill be home at 5:30pm AEST.
add me if youd like and we can party up this arvo.

thanks so much for your help!
Reply Quote
might have a few bits to help, add me in game
Reply Quote
Ive got some WD gear u can have (maju carving knife and a mojo to go with). Should have some spare monk gear too. I only play HC of late so i dnt really need any atm.
Add me with msg WD help. I wont be on til sunday night though.

Wazz#6978
Reply Quote
Many thanks for all your help people!

too kind!

=)

-

Epskiii
Reply Quote
Hi Epskiii - I have a wd set you can have. hit me up with a friend req this evening.

cheers
Azza2k@6472
Reply Quote
Hey I'm pretty new to WD myself but yeah he is a bunch of fun, my guy goes on mp10 pretty easily and is so fun to play. 0 dog build so can infinitly sacrifice my zombiedogs.
Reply Quote
hey bro if you want add me and ill flick you some help maybe help level you if your keen

darginator#1623
Edited by Darginator#1623 on 5/7/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Weily
Hey I'm pretty new to WD myself but yeah he is a bunch of fun, my guy goes on mp10 pretty easily and is so fun to play. 0 dog build so can infinitly sacrifice my zombiedogs.

That is one nice sword you have.
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Septimus

That is one nice sword you have.

Cheers Bro :) Im wondering if i made the right choice with ruby over emerald though.
Reply Quote
Add me I might have some items and legendaries you can use. Save me salvaging them. =P
Reply Quote
Come join The Southern Legion.
It's a guild solely for people located in the AUNZ region.
chck out our forum post at http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908630925?page=1
or our website at http://www.thesouthernlegion.com

We've got approx 130 memebers, most of which are highly active as well as a sense of community that will blow your mind. You will easily find a person or many people who are more than happy to accompany you on any runs you want to undertake.

Hope to see you there mate!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]