Diablo® III

How many use Pacifism passive?

I got enough AR so I don't require One With Everything anymore and I've been trying to figure out what passive to replace that with.

The best one I've come across is Pacifism in my opinion.

With few nados and sweeping wind in place, I am able to stay alive with only 2.8 LS when being frozen, jailed, etc. I am able to just be lazy and stay in one place instead of trying to avoid those immobilizing affixes since 75% damage reduction keeps me alive.

I'm just wondering if there are other monks using pacifism and loving it as much as I am. :)
Reply Quote
I use it, and like it. knocks down on damage when immobilized. And I have 5.4 LS. But I am different then most builds, like I also use CW/Mangle. I run MP 7-8 the most.

You have a nice Monky Wonk there, but it would be better if you got your AR up to 500 and life to 40k
Edited by Anna#1231 on 5/4/2013 4:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I love the pacifism skill however I am unable to use it with my current stats but I will as soon as I can get rid of one with everything.
Reply Quote
The way I always saw it monk only can "choose" 1 passive. OWE and seize the initiative are just too good to give up IMO.

Pacifism is a really good one but the problem is it only helps very infrequently. IMO passives should help you at all times. I use combo strike for my 3rd or beacon depending on the build.
Reply Quote
load up a 2nd attack such as FOT/Forsight and as your 3rd passive, load combo strike.. YOu'll get a !@#$% with the results ;P

-Ach
Reply Quote
Use and love :)
Reply Quote
I always use it.
Reply Quote
View profile
Back before I had use GP I used Pacifism all the time. Great stuff.
Reply Quote
I just recently got rid of owe myself, and i wondered very soon after why I have ignored pacifism my entire life.

I love it, and take it with me everywhere (except TR farming). Makes mp10 very accessible and I couldn't be happier.
Reply Quote
I dropped serenity for my earth ally and once I got my DPS over 200k then I dropped CS for pacifism.
It pretty much fixed my weakest area (when I was trapped or frozen in ground effects). Now my tornadoes usually heal me 100% while pacifism is in effect., and I don't worry about dodging freeze-bangs...I just charge in and faceroll everything.
Reply Quote
I like pacifism a lot too, but now trying NDE, which is also gd.

just wonder why u use BoH/BW when u are using CS?

BoH/BW only gives you 15% dps
but if you use DR/Foresight, u will gain 8%+18% dps?
Reply Quote
I recently dropped serenity. Pacifism helps a lot when I'm doing solo runs. 75% damage is huge. At mp10 I don't even take damage while been frozen and standing on plague and other nasty affixes, in fact I gain hp back from sweeping wind via life steal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]