Diablo® III

Im too squishy, plz sudgest upograde.

Hey, can you guys plz help me, i keep dieing vs reflect dmg champs (mp1) i dont know what to change, my health, AR, and armor look normal to me.
Reply Quote
its because bears do not utilize LOH very well, that is why you are having troubles IMO try getting a life steal weapon or try to use a different build that uses skills that work well with LOH like acid rain and rain of toads

Edit: also try to complete a full zuni set the 20 mana regen will help a lot in general
Edited by KingTako#1222 on 5/4/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
get some gear with Life on Hit.
I can't see ur profile and I dont know if u already have it.
Blackthrone pants is a good starting point.
get around 1k LoH if ur dps is below 100k
over that, use Life steal weapon.
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ogrin-2343/hero/25507240

here's the profile sry.
Reply Quote
more hp and a LS weap if you decide to stick with Bears.
Reply Quote
With that much LOH you should just be able to weave acid rain in between bears and be fine against RD. You really should try to get some pure lifesteal but 2200 LOH with acid cloud is going to fill you up fast. Just always make sure there is acid on the ground and don't lean on your bear button.
Reply Quote
If you want more life total you could get a Z helm with crit on it...... a z ring with life% on it (very cheap), you could also get a chest or belt with life % as well.

Another thing to consider is that if you deal damage quickly with a life steal weapon you need to be less tanky.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]