Diablo® III

Goodideagaming

Damn so many butthurt babies :D
Reply Quote
Come on the idea that he "apologized" thats like your mother telling you did wrong and your going to be in trouble if you dont apologize right now. no duh Gig is going to say please don't ban me i didn't mean to save me. Dude has always pushed the boundaries of the ToS agreement before this point. Blizzard made a rule he broke it, even if the message just said do it he should of asked why what does it do. Good to know i can break the ToS but quickly apologize after getting a pretty significant amount of gold. Also a rollback is a concept that is interesting cause what about me who last night put legit items on the ah that sold today. Should i be punished cause someone bought my items with duped gold cause someone else disobeyed ToS?
Edited by Condor#1523 on 5/7/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard will get it straight :)
Reply Quote
LMAO he's trying to justify it on stream saying he did it third time because he didnt believe it. Then 10 seconds later admitting to saying "F*CK IT YOLO, COME @ ME BLIZZ, COME F*CKING @ ME"
What a lil !@#$%
Reply Quote
I think he is the good guy that confirm this for us.
people maybe using this bug and secretly ruling AH/RMAH for a while.
Reply Quote
they let him keep the duped gold
Reply Quote
Must be nice. I'll have to try this making a mistake 3 times and then apologizing to get away with it technique.
Reply Quote
if he didn't report this to the hacks email (like ActiBlizz lecture us to do) then his ban should remain in place.

screw him. streamers like him are poison.
he's only whining and trying to deflect blame 'cause he got caught.
Reply Quote
if he didn't report this to the hacks email (like ActiBlizz lecture us to do) then his ban should remain in place.

screw him. streamers like him are poison.
he's only whining and trying to deflect blame 'cause he got caught.

yea especially the person who showed everyone the exploit in the first place
Reply Quote
I will give you the EXACT quote of what he said on his stream:

"f*ck it YOLO...... come at me Blizz.....come f*cking at me" and then he duped a 3rd time on live twitchivision.

Then he cried like a little baby and started talking about how sorry he was an how it was an accident.

HE AINT BOUT DAT LIFE, BAN HIM.

Best. Response. Ever.
Reply Quote
^

I will give you the EXACT quote of what he said on his stream:

"f*ck it YOLO...... come at me Blizz.....come f*cking at me" and then he duped a 3rd time on live twitchivision.

Then he cried like a little baby and started talking about how sorry he was an how it was an accident.

HE AINT BOUT DAT LIFE, BAN HIM.

Best. Response. Ever.

^
Reply Quote
Showing Diablo 3 exploits repeatedly on stream. Click the cog on twitch and ban him from twitch.
Reply Quote
Its over, Diablo 3 is finished.
Reply Quote
bump for justice
Reply Quote
This is Blizz fault to begin with. If anything this dude did us all a favor by making it known now and not even ONE day later where a rollback would hurt even more.
Reply Quote
Best quote from all of this came from Dark_Mage@blizzhackers:

This had nothing to do with "hacks" and is hardly a legitimate "exploit" in the traditional sense. It's not even interesting. If you abused it, you're an idiot.

And that's that. My friends and I knew about this while it was going on, yet, we didn't take advantage of it.

The bans are justified. Period. You all are done, buy another copy!
Reply Quote
his voice is kinda irritating and sound like a total nerd too.
Edited by okarin#1794 on 5/7/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 07:16 PMPosted by Snoozey
He did it 3 times and stopped and did not buy anything else. If I found the bug I would do it 2-3 times to see what the hell was going on just to make sure I was not going crazy.

Ahahaha, you can't be serious guy. When you KNOW what you are doing is wrong, you don't KEEP doing it. Lol @ "making sure I'm not going crazy"... that is your own fault and you get what you deserve.

Holy hell amazing what someone will try to use as a scapegoat.
Reply Quote
he was refusing to give his battletag on his stream he is chickening out
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Sizzahandz
This is Blizz fault to begin with. If anything this dude did us all a favor by making it known now and not even ONE day later where a rollback would hurt even more.

he "did us a favor" by getting himself banned.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]