Diablo® III

Best skills for WD this patch???

I am with Iria and MysticaL on this.

In experience, i think that winning against top geared WD's is nearing the impossible in this patch.

They are just too strong.

No builds as of the moment exist that can hard-counter them on even grounds. Especially with the skill boosts that they got in this patch.

Like Iria said, the best chance to beat them is using a pure power bell build and using a barbs wotb. But even with that theoretical counter, the chances still favor the top WD's, immensely.

EDIT: For the thread, Firebats and Blood Ritual. Don't leave home without them.
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 5/10/2013 4:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
WD = WIN in PVP, too many defensive skills too many no brain attack skills. Even passive attack skills click and forget. Cant hate the Class gotta hate the people that developed them and for those who think WD isnt Over Powered for pvp you re just trying to buy time. Barb Op for farming WD op for pvp wiz is the ugly step child (someone has to be). DH and Monk, well we know about them they re good overall class.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 09:11 AMPosted by MeeChaiYang
WD = WIN in PVP, too many defensive skills too many no brain attack skills. Even passive attack skills click and forget. Cant hate the Class gotta hate the people that developed them and for those who think WD isnt Over Powered for pvp you re just trying to buy time. Barb Op for farming WD op for pvp wiz is the ugly step child (someone has to be). DH and Monk, well we know about them they re good overall class.

DH still underpowered in PVE but the upgrade to Rapid Fire did close the gap slightly (instead of 10 miles behind the Barb, we are only 7 miles now lol). DH have offensive problems in PVE since we can't get enough hatred on higher monster powers.
Reply Quote
Their is a couple spots on the map where you can not die to Plague Bats. It does no dmg.
Reply Quote
05/10/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Ender
Their is a couple spots on the map where you can not die to Plague Bats. It does no dmg.

Lol, so the new meta-game is setup Sentries and stuff at those spots and camp all day?
Reply Quote
05/08/2013 10:54 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
well my aim definitely been !@#$ the last two months as I have been needing to shoot where I think people will be 1 second in the future to compensate for latency

I just read this part, it was kinda funny though lol thanks

try playing any other class with 1s latency, and let's see how far no auto-aim takes you. In a fair game you would win 0 duels vs real opponents with 1000 ms latency
Reply Quote
DONT LISTEN TO THESE DH's (Iria and Mystical)

Spirit barrage requires the most skill to aim over any of the DH skills.
Haunt is same thing....NIETHER of these spells can go through walls any more than Fan of Knives or Evasive fire.

Also regarding Bats....it is a very OP skills but its window of superiotrty will be gone soon as it can be counterd by any ranged class who knows how to properly keep his or her distance.

for WD VS WD the spirit barrage/haunt build will BEAT Haunt/Bats or SB/Bats as long as ZERO mistakes are made...the problem is...one mistake against a Plague Bats WD and one kiss of bats will drop all of ur hp regardless of mitigation(4 peice BT)...

As i tested my Haunt/SB vs SB/Bats....I lost 3 times in a row striaght up and then proceded to play more defensivley and keep my distance...as long as i made sure to stay out of bats range it was an easy win for me...after loosing the first 3 duels I won the next 7 in a row..

For now I would say Bats>Haunt but this will not last except for barb fights and very very tanky monk fights...But at the same time while bats is great against melee classes, it forces you to get close to your enemy...which gives the barb more opportunity for a HOTA to you face the same as it gives the monk a better chances to land the Seven Sided Strike.

I will say that Bats/Spirit Barrage(SB) is stronger than Bats/Haunt...I have tested this

best skills is still
Q- Spirit walk (healing or Jaunt)
W- Zombie Dogs (life link)
E- Horrify(frightening aspect or face of death for barbs)
R- Garg for DH and Hex-jinx for all other classes
Left Click- Spirit barrage
Right click- Haunt(imo) or Bats(always plague rune)
Passives- Vessel, Blood Ritual, Rush of essence and for High dps monks and DHs sub Jungle Fortitude for Rush of Essence

PS @ DoooM killing the totem that spawns when a WD spirit walks is a terrible idea and not only does it give away your position but it also puts you out of position. When a WD spirit walks you should either A. run and regroup B. predict where the WD goes and try to jump him C. try to cut him off and force him to change direction....these options are true for all classes
Reply Quote

Haunt is same thing....NIETHER of these spells can go through walls any more than Fan of Knives or Evasive fire.

SB definitely goes over walls. SB does take skill to make sure all 4 hit though.

Also regarding Bats....it is a very OP skills but its window of superiotrty will be gone soon as it can be counterd by any ranged class who knows how to properly keep his or her distance.

for WD VS WD the spirit barrage/haunt build will BEAT Haunt/Bats or SB/Bats as long as ZERO mistakes are made...the problem is...one mistake against a Plague Bats WD and one kiss of bats will drop all of ur hp regardless of mitigation(4 peice BT)...

As i tested my Haunt/SB vs SB/Bats....I lost 3 times in a row striaght up and then proceded to play more defensivley and keep my distance...as long as i made sure to stay out of bats range it was an easy win for me...after loosing the first 3 duels I won the next 7 in a row..

For now I would say Bats>Haunt but this will not last except for barb fights and very very tanky monk fights...But at the same time while bats is great against melee classes, it forces you to get close to your enemy...which gives the barb more opportunity for a HOTA to you face the same as it gives the monk a better chances to land the Seven Sided Strike.

I will say that Bats/Spirit Barrage(SB) is stronger than Bats/Haunt...I have tested this

Yah I have been playing just using 3 skills. Jaunt, Haunt, and Horrify. Now it is not enough to beat tanky classes but I can kill most people just with that. Bat's is strong as hell but I don't get hit by it. Have to think about position and always keep a certain distance. Owning other WD's with more expensive gear using Bat's against me while I simply dodge between pillars casting crit haunts. Maybe because I play WD but I think it is obvious when a WD is going to use Plague Bat's. Plague Bat's also visually go through walls but the dmg actually does not go through.

I also recommend people figure out where the blind spots are in the Temple. Plenty of places to attack while never being seen.
Reply Quote
Want to be skillful play call of duty black ops where eye and hand coordination matters more.

lol wut? cod?
Reply Quote

lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]