Diablo® III

Post Your Zero Dog DPS/HP Unbuffed

Hey you awesome Zero Dog Witch Doctors out there!! I'm curious to see what everyones unbuffed DPS/HP is these days. I'll start us out and please let us know if you are including with or without Scoundrel and/or using PTV.

DPS - 142,604.25 Without Scoundrel & Not using PTV.
HP - 75,303

I can't wait to see how everyone is doing these days. Hopefully we can all learn some things from each others gear set ups and skill settings to improve all of our Witch Doctors!

Best Regards,

Sgt. Meyer
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7864966521?page=1#0
Reply Quote
I didn't even see that lol sorry. Just trying to re-spark some Zero Dog conversation! I love my Zero Dog WD!
Reply Quote
Necromancer and Witch Doctor for life!
Reply Quote
05/05/2013 12:06 AMPosted by LordAmsa
Necromancer and Witch Doctor for life!

ABSOLUTELY!!!
Reply Quote
You guys wouldn't know anyone who has a spare Homunculus to sell would you? I just wanna try the build out before the itemization patch (and hopefully some cool lvl 63 Homunculi) and am willing to buy now for 100m - 125m ish.. The prices in the AH atm are just ridiculous..
Reply Quote
I have a spare one but its another 19 sec one. I wouldn't sell it cheap. Sorry :-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]