Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

<(^^<)
Reply Quote
Just a bit shy of a few of the requirements.
4200 armor
1086 Vit
320ish All-res.

Already have a few of you on my friend list and would love to start playing with you all more.

Will start aiming for some better gear that keeps me in the requirements ^.^

Feel free to Add me if you want to play KCB25#1695
Reply Quote
You have the Nyan on ur list.
Reply Quote
Flight and DiOxIdE- Just popping in to say hi! My SC DH is now pure glass but hits about as hard as a spitwad ROFL. My HC main is pretty tank, although I am playing more like a DH than I have in a long time. I owe a lot to you two helping hone my skills with stepping and placement. Keep up the great work, and thanks for your time and involvement in the community!
Reply Quote
06/14/2013 06:14 AMPosted by Rav1n
Flight and DiOxIdE- Just popping in to say hi! My SC DH is now pure glass but hits about as hard as a spitwad ROFL. My HC main is pretty tank, although I am playing more like a DH than I have in a long time. I owe a lot to you two helping hone my skills with stepping and placement. Keep up the great work, and thanks for your time and involvement in the community!

Thanks man, I'm glad you're having fun. Eventually we'll want to turn that "spitwad" into maybe a pebble or something lol, but that'll take some time. There are several new builds (particularly one build) that i've created and trying to perfect that I'll soon be doing write ups in detail about. I'm not too happy with the fact that my new strongest hitting build is a little more gear dependent than those I created in the past, but I'm definitely excited about the clearing speed and effectiveness of it. Ranged play is still evolving and moving forward, which is always awesome :D
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 6/14/2013 5:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/14/2013 05:42 PMPosted by DiEoxidE

Thanks man, I'm glad you're having fun. Eventually we'll want to turn that "spitwad" into maybe a pebble or something lol, but that'll take some time. There are several new builds (particularly one build) that i've created and trying to perfect that I'll soon be doing write ups in detail about. I'm not too happy with the fact that my new strongest hitting build is a little more gear dependent than those I created in the past, but I'm definitely excited about the clearing speed and effectiveness of it. Ranged play is still evolving and moving forward, which is always awesome :D
Lol, My SC DH is naked! I could put some duds on her and make her hit like a Mossberg at close range, but I think I'm hopelessly hooked on HC.

Sounds like we've both been busy theory crafting. I put together a no-gloom, no-smoke, no-prep, no crit, no LS build, although the gearing is pretty tanky for HC saftey. Not viable for Glass Cannons since one of the stats to stack is Vita; I surmise that you could get away with low AR/Armor (in SC).
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bjYdkh!dVf!cbbcYb
Looking forward to seeing your new ideas!
Reply Quote

Thanks a lot :) Its good to know that you are having fun!! :) the 'canon' will come sooner or later ;)
Reply Quote
Had fun running with Die, Tropical and Nyan last night. LOL

Not really that much fun.. since.. they did all the fun stuff, I did all the dying XD
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 02:17 PMPosted by FLIGHT

Thanks a lot :) Its good to know that you are having fun!! :) the 'canon' will come sooner or later ;)
That was a bit of an inside joke, She's naked! I de-geared her after the 1.08 RMAH debacle as I sold a ton of gems and brims that day and was worried I would get a BOA rollback. I really want to protect the tradability of my legacy nat pieces. IIRC she's roughly 165K when she puts her duds on ;)
Reply Quote
1064 vit
310 all res
3.1k armor

300 k dps unbuff ( would be alot more if i didn't have this low quality Calamity
:/)

add me !
Reply Quote
1064 vit
310 all res
3.1k armor

300 k dps unbuff ( would be alot more if i didn't have this low quality Calamity
:/)

add me !

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)

But watch out with that vit, dont go higher ;)
Reply Quote
(>^^)>
Reply Quote
I am not that glassy nor that much of a cannon but would love to be in. I can swap out some armor and the vit gem... let me know if I can be in and what do I need to do. I am still young as a DH but love the ranged build.

Ty.

M-
Reply Quote
I am not that glassy nor that much of a cannon but would love to be in. I can swap out some armor and the vit gem... let me know if I can be in and what do I need to do. I am still young as a DH but love the ranged build.

Ty.

M-

From what i see you kind of meet the requirements, i just accepted your registration, but be careful to not exceed the armor. ;)

Welcome in the GCB clan!
Reply Quote
I think I meet all the req lol. 98 ar 781 vit 3k armor 370k dmg
Reply Quote
Yeah!! Thanks :)

Will do. I might go straight for less armor. Any thoughts on where I could lose it?
Reply Quote
(>^^)>
Reply Quote
Hey, think I meet the requirements. Would love to join.
Reply Quote
06/17/2013 05:45 PMPosted by DarkJuggalo
I think I meet all the req lol. 98 ar 781 vit 3k armor 370k dmg

06/20/2013 03:35 AMPosted by JackDaniels
Hey, think I meet the requirements. Would love to join.

Reply Quote
Welcoming hug (>^^)>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]