AR approx 300 all (with perfectionist)
DPS 308k WF user.

i went to your site, when trying to register i'm getting this error:
•404: This page or file does not exist
can you help?

Try this link

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)

But watch out with that vit, dont go higher ;)
Reply Quote
I like to play DH as a ranged character, specially when I made out this build that works great for me...

But I have more than 400 AR and 4000 armor :(

The requirements are strict sry =/
Reply Quote
What if you have joined already.. but when you geared up(which rarely happens to me), that you went OVER the qualifications? :( Will you be booted out?
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Chrizzle
What if you have joined already.. but when you geared up(which rarely happens to me), that you went OVER the qualifications? :( Will you be booted out?

I'm pretty certain the admins would say that you have to maintain the gear requirements to be member in good standing.

Whether or not you would be given a skin of water and sent to wander the Dreadlands alone and unloved for the rest of your days, I haven't the slightest.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 6/27/2013 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

I'm pretty certain the admins would say that you have to maintain the gear requirements to be member in good standing.

Whether or not you would be given a skin of water and sent to wander the Dreadlands alone and unloved for the rest of your days, I haven't the slightest.

Stupid internet makes me stack mitigation :(( Ask Nyan and DiE, played with them.. actually.. they played, I did all the dying. XD

EDIT: I'm back to <400 AR, <4k Armor <1k Vit ;)
EDIT: Having fun with 3.2 APS on a Windy.. >_<
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 6/27/2013 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I see so many 50k hp 300+all resist ppl here claiming they are glass cannons c mon i tank mp 10 with those stats without single death...

glass cannon=easy to kill with high dmg=>you are hard to kill with low dmg /thread
Reply Quote
I see so many 50k hp 300+all resist ppl here claiming they are glass cannons c mon i tank mp 10 with those stats without single death...

glass cannon=easy to kill with high dmg=>you are hard to kill with low dmg /thread

Care to explain more?
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Chrizzle

No. However, if you planned on participating in events such as the survival run, you have to be in your GCB setup. We encourage members to play relying on your ability to control your DH well, rather than relying on the gear for survival. After a few weeks, most members generally lower their stats anyways due to becoming more proficient at playing ranged/stepping and gear/spec more for dps output, so it's very rare that an active member chooses to become "tanky" (cept for nyan, as he does nyan things).

This has already been explained in our previous thread numerous times that reached it's limit. It's apparent you are not interested, nor do you understand the game play well enough to know why these requirements were listed. You have no reason to be in this thread.
Reply Quote
No. However, if you planned on participating in events such as the survival run, you have to be in your GCB setup. We encourage members to play relying on your ability to control your DH well, rather than relying on the gear for survival. After a few weeks, most members generally lower their stats anyways due to becoming more proficient at playing ranged/stepping and gear/spec more for dps output, so it's very rare that an active member chooses to become "tanky" (cept for nyan, as he does nyan things).

I do Zizzle things. ;)

Anyways.. I have my GCB Gears in my stash, I'm still practicing the stutter, kinda hard to stutter step with 3.2 APS :(
Reply Quote

This has already been explained in our previous thread numerous times that reached it's limit. It's apparent you are not interested, nor do you understand the game play well enough to know why these requirements were listed. You have no reason to be in this thread.

Cant say more :)
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Chrizzle
Anyways.. I have my GCB Gears in my stash, I'm still practicing the stutter, kinda hard to stutter step with 3.2 APS :(

Stutter steppin is tool used strategically. DiEoxidE is just weird cause he uses it 100% of the time to avoid and deal damage. Flight uses it about 80% of the time to reposition. Stutter steppin lets you gain tactical advantage without loosing dps output / down time... or very little lose.

Add me and let's hang.. haha..
Reply Quote
stepping is just kulle.... lol puts on cool guy shades... B]
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 01:23 PMPosted by FLIGHT
Cant say more :)

Your voice is enough.. sadly.. no voice :(

Stutter steppin is tool used strategically. DiEoxidE is just weird cause he uses it 100% of the time to avoid and deal damage. Flight uses it about 80% of the time to reposition. Stutter steppin lets you gain tactical advantage without loosing dps output / down time... or very little lose.

Add me and let's hang.. haha..

Just send me an invite if you haven't ;) You'd LOL over though once you happen to play with me.. Reasons would be.. I'm kind of reluctant to move too much since I'm using WF + WF Scoundrel with 3.2 APS and anything that can be KB'ed has a big chance to not get near me. When they do though, I'm pretty much dead :))
Reply Quote
Strength 410
Dexterity 3145
Intelligence 557
Vitality 1017
Armor 4022
All Resistance: 309
Damage 454116

Do I qualify? I'm a bit over on my armor.

Only thing is I don't stutter step that often. I can and used to when the game first launched, but you can see my active skills. I usually kill stuff pretty fast in groups, stepping/kiting isn't as important anymore IMO with so much single target DPS. Am I excluded because of this?

In any case, I just find playing with higher DPS Demon Hunters fun in group play, regardless of their play style. I'm not active enough on the boards and have like 2 people on my friends list. Rarely am I ever paired with another higher DPS DH in public games. Usually exp leechers with 120k dps with SS running mp8 for who knows what reason.
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Chrizzle
ust send me an invite if you haven't ;) You'd LOL over though once you happen to play with me.. Reasons would be.. I'm kind of reluctant to move too much since I'm using WF + WF Scoundrel with 3.2 APS and anything that can be KB'ed has a big chance to not get near me. When they do though, I'm pretty much dead :))

will do .. as for builds you will be amazed to see the variet we have with windforce... FEAR HUNTER rules.. haha..
Reply Quote
Strength 410
Dexterity 3145
Intelligence 557
Vitality 1017
Armor 4022
All Resistance: 309
Damage 454116

Do I qualify? I'm a bit over on my armor.

Yes you do just try to not exceed it too much

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)

But watch out with that vit, dont go higher ;)

06/27/2013 11:10 PMPosted by MustacheGuy
Only thing is I don't stutter step that often. I can and used to when the game first launched, but you can see my active skills. I usually kill stuff pretty fast in groups, stepping/kiting isn't as important anymore IMO with so much single target DPS. Am I excluded because of this?

Not at all, all our players go different play style. the stutter stepping is a great way to be able to survive any mp and concentrate on dps gears. You play the way u want tho :)

06/27/2013 11:10 PMPosted by MustacheGuy
I'm not active enough on the boards and have like 2 people on my friends list.

By registering on website you have the acces to the members list and our Teamspeak server, it will be easier for you to find great DH to play with at any moment of the day :)
Reply Quote
06/27/2013 11:36 PMPosted by BlackVenom
will do .. as for builds you will be amazed to see the variet we have with windforce... FEAR HUNTER rules.. haha..

FEAR HUNTER.. Hmm.. I've recently bought a Fear Star of Azkaranth(?) for 15k >_> Gave it to my Scoundrel. LOL

So far.. I've tried Frozen Arrow.. will also try Screaming Skulls. Problem with Skulls is that it pierces but doesn't have much AoE presence :(

Anyone tried EA-No Rune and Cinder with Magefist? Because Frostbourne helps with Frozen Arrow.. maybe that'll help too in some sense?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]