Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

View profile
What ever happened with FLIGHT? I kinda miss having her send legions of Fallen Maniacs at me.
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Tropicalypso
What ever happened with FLIGHT? I kinda miss having her send legions of Fallen Maniacs at me.

She's been consumed by CoD.
Reply Quote
Just when I got into GBC..
Reply Quote
View profile
07/12/2013 08:48 AMPosted by DiEoxidE

Must be young... I can only handle an hour or two of CoD/MW before my eyes get blurry.

Seriously, I have a bell shaped curve to my effectiveness in that game... I start out shaky, then come out strong, only to loose my edge about an hour or so in... then its all down hill from there.
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 09:47 AMPosted by Tropicalypso

Must be young... I can only handle an hour or two of CoD/MW before my eyes get blurry.

Seriously, I have a bell shaped curve to my effectiveness in that game... I start out shaky, then come out strong, only to loose my edge about an hour or so in... then its all down hill from there.

I wonder if she stutter steps there..
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Chrizzle

You cant, but i do BunnyHop which is the kind of stepping you can do lol. Yeah cod is keeping me way from you guys.. its always been my fav game and where i perform the most in games. Once i get my ratio to 3 i might come back lol or if blizz comes out with a new patch.

Most of you play hardcore anyway :)

Happy hunting
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 11:01 AMPosted by FLIGHT

You cant, but i do BunnyHop which is the kind of stepping you can do lol. Yeah cod is keeping me way from you guys.. its always been my fav game and where i perform the most in games. Once i get my ratio to 3 i might come back lol or if blizz comes out with a new patch.

Happy hunting

So come play Hardcore! BTW, I would like to extend a bit of courtesy to the GCB clan making the move over to HC. Recently I was rewarded for the many, many power levels I've done with the plans to craft Cain's Fate. I will craft a set for you, guarantee an OS in the helm and your choice of DPS or EHP for the stat rolls. I will also level you to 60 real fast if you desire. Please add my alt account KOS #1170 as my main account has a full friend list and put "GCB" in the subject line.
Reply Quote
CoD BLoPs Quick scope 11 kill streak plox.
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Rav1n

Happy hunting

So come play Hardcore! BTW, I would like to extend a bit of courtesy to the GCB clan making the move over to HC. Recently I was rewarded for the many, many power levels I've done with the plans to craft Cain's Fate. I will craft a set for you, guarantee an OS in the helm and your choice of DPS or EHP for the stat rolls. I will also level you to 60 real fast if you desire. Please add my alt account KOS #1170 as my main account has a full friend list and put "GCB" in the subject line.

Tempting.. very.. tempting XD
Reply Quote
Can you look at my profile again. im guessing it was not updated last i tried.. Thanks. Lookinng to join
Reply Quote
View profile
LOL ur life%
Reply Quote
Requirements : LESS THAN 1050 vit // LESS THAN 400 ar // LESS THAN 4000 armor

Looks like my stats fit the description :)
Reply Quote
y u laugh at me
Reply Quote
07/13/2013 04:26 AMPosted by NightHawk
Can you look at my profile again. im guessing it was not updated last i tried.. Thanks. Lookinng to join

Yep you meet the requirements now but be careful ure really borderline ;) just make a new account registering here. Dont forget to activate it over email and use ur gamertag.

07/13/2013 09:46 AMPosted by GenSpecific
Looks like my stats fit the description :)

Same thing i said to NightHawk :)

here is the link for you both

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm not joining but I'm always looking at the requirements.

Never got over 1000 Vit before, and today (after I upgrade my Inna' Favor) I sitting at 1050. Just 1 plvl will break the border. LOL

I'm always building for full dps without giving up on L4N, and yet still not getting near a cannon, just glassy.
Reply Quote
hi guys sent in a request. i was pretty shocked to see 1handxbow got this popular! i took a break from playing after getting to about 130kdps in 1.06 with calamity and have been playing for 2 the last 2 days and since going glass i have boosted my dps 120k from just looking at how you guys were gears ive been working on stepping hahah anyways thanks for mastering 1 handed builds
Reply Quote
I accepted both of your request
Reply Quote
Swapped some pieces and managed to meed the GCB numbers. Already completed the registration. Requesting clan access.

Kind of freaky. I dropped from 80k life and nearly 600 AR and from 580k ehp down to approx 275k, but can still tank mobs at MP6 -MP8 when using grenades... The only gear I changed was helm, bracers, and amulet.
Reply Quote
How about 1196 vita, but 200 resists...?
Reply Quote
I meet the requirements and would like to join :D
I still die a lot, but believe I'll improve my abilities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]