Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

Hello guys, Im a bit over the requirement. Can i still join? i can prolly change some of my armor to get below the requirements. Lowest AR currently is 402 I believe.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JOHNAC08-1885/hero/32694765
Strength
Dexterity
Intelligence
Vitality

Armor
Damage
Reply Quote
I wanna join the league, but I have 1191 vit. Give me some time. I'll replace my DML with higher dex and lower vit. Haha!

Check out my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MiggyDee-6554/hero/1931891

Cheers,
Miggy D
Edited by MiggyDee#6554 on 7/27/2013 3:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh man haha. Had a really busy week and It seems I've missed a bit :P

I wanna join the league, but I have 1191 vit. Give me some time. I'll replace my DML with higher dex and lower vit. Haha!

Check out my profile

Cheers,
Miggy D

Easiest would be inna's pants and vile wards imo, maxing out dex on both and wouldn't be expensive.

Hello guys, Im a bit over the requirement. Can i still join? i can prolly change some of my armor to get below the requirements. Lowest AR currently is 402 I believe.

Strength
Dexterity
Intelligence
Vitality

Armor
Damage

You have an interesting and cool setup. IMO I think if you went a diff route with the gloves, such as pure dps and no str (that'll put you way closer to the armor limit), that would work out well. As we all know, things change with crafts all the time, so I'm sure you'll get there.

Just completed the registration. I crafted some shoulders that increased my AR to around 450, so I dropped my DML and went dual wield danettas.

Gotcha. RedCell will love you haha :P

may I join :D

Done.
Reply Quote
I've heard the call, the stats are respected. registered on the site. Time to stay glassy San Diego
Reply Quote
So... can i join this group? o_o?

Edit: Ok. Thanks for being ignorance. I will take that as "No, you are not welcome"
Edited by Maniac#6720 on 7/29/2013 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So... can i join this group? o_o?

Edit: Ok. Thanks for being ignorance. I will take that as "No, you are not welcome"

Though you guys won't see too much of me due to the challenge, but I'm still monitoring etc.

Also note that its been less than a day before you stated you were being ignored, and I also haven't seen a registration from you for me to approve you if that's your intent. Although rare, sometimes I may not be able to visit forum/game within a 24 hour time window. I know, scary :D

Send your reg.
Reply Quote
Also note that its been less than a day before you stated you were being ignored, and I also haven't seen a registration from you for me to approve you if that's your intent. Although rare, sometimes I may not be able to visit forum/game within a 24 hour time window. I know, scary :D

Send your reg.

Sigh... i could not find that website for registration in first place, i found it eventually with your reply (Above). I was able to find it when i started to scroll down a bit from post by FLIGHT. Well, By the way the one that posted on 29th of July, thats not my very first post under this thread, i posted very first one 4 days ago. But whocares! XD

Since i found how i make a registration, It all good!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I registered.
Reply Quote
Welcome :D
Reply Quote
Just registered. Good thing i have another gloves in my RMAH for sale but ijust grabbed it from there =D
Reply Quote
I would like to join, personally I think GC is the way the DH should be built anyway..

But I doubt I meet the "canon" part of the requirements, I would probably just be considered glass lol. 230k with archery/SA. I'm too poor to get up into the 350k+ party yet.

But if you think I might make the requirements after a lot more crafting I would definitely be interested in joining!
Reply Quote
should start adding people so can group up and play together. @JOHNAC08 joined my game today : ), i appreciated on that really haha.

but i had to go out early since i opened that game up to test shsh and for other stuff. T.T

Maniac#6720

and for bump!
Reply Quote
add me hmk21 #1716
Reply Quote
i just noticed ive been using the wrong quiver for days.... sigh.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nyan wants to join the glass cannon clan (>^^)>

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/27359023
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 10:17 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan

Your vit is too high.

Mine as well, at the moment. I would like to join when I meet the requirements as well though.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/29/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Baked

Your vit is too high.

Mine as well, at the moment. I would like to join when I meet the requirements as well though.

Requirement changes are in the works.
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't think ppl should worry too much about vit, because when the patch hits, you will all lose 200 vit if you are at p100, less if you are not there.

Instead of focusing on vit. The requirements can be
under 4000 armor
under 400 all resistance
under 45k life?
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 8/29/2013 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't think ppl should worry too much about vit, because when the patch hits, you will all lose 200 vit if you are at p100, less if you are not there.

Instead of focusing on vit. The requirements can be
under 4000 armor
under 400 all resistance
under 45k life?

No requirements like that, like I said no need to worry about the vit either.

Don't worry about "glass" requirements. If you're thinking about joining, go for it.

I'm relaying what DiE was talking to me about yesterday.
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 01:25 PMPosted by KirusAlufras
you will all lose 200 vit if you are at p100, less if you are not there.

why?! :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]