Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

HAHA ..

We have such a great variety in builds that Nyan can facetank with Glass Canon Specs.. haha.. Yes i said it.. the GCB clan ( glass canon clan) has a TANKER.. ahaha..
Reply Quote
I registered on the forum. :)
Reply Quote
@Arctavis - How was it hanging with the CLAN MEMBERS... Hope your steppin is improving and that you had fun ...

If so post a request here and join the FUN team....

I had lots of fun, have really wanted to get into the higher MP levels and learn how to survive and after last night I am really motivated to get stepping down so I can increase my movement and attack speed.

before this I was contemplating focusing all my time and attention towards my other classes...no longer..lol
Reply Quote
Yea, many people seem to think that our stat requirements will make you die from a stiff breeze, but honestly, 400 AR, 1000 vit and 4k armor will allow you to tank MP10 straight up with the proper skill configuration.
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 09:17 AMPosted by Arctavis
I registered on the forum. :)

you have to request a clan membership here .. then FLIGHT will post a link to the register website..
Reply Quote
Ok, I formally request permission to join the clan.
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Arctavis
Ok, I formally request permission to join the clan.

I just approved your registration :)
Reply Quote
Best clan in Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
It is my intention to join the clan, and I satisfy the stat requirements you mentioned...but I consider my DH to be fairly survivable and hope that having 49% bonus life on my gear is allowable and not just something you would see as a loophole.

I would like to join the clan.

Kyros #1132

Demon Hunter (VanHelsing) Stats:
952 vitality
~300 AR
3987 armor
Edited by Kyros#1132 on 5/9/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It is my intention to join the clan, and I satisfy the stat requirements you mentioned...but I consider my DH to be fairly survivable and hope that having 49% bonus life on my gear is allowable and not just something you would see as a loophole.

I would like to join the clan.

Kyros #1132

Demon Hunter (VanHelsing) Stats:
952 vitality
~300 AR
3987 armor

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)
Reply Quote
Just registered!
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Kyros
consider my DH to be fairly survivable and hope that having 49% bonus life on my gear is allowable and not just something you would see as a loophole

GRATZ and welcome to the FUN clan.

Here in GCB CLAN we encourage FUN/ CREATIVITY and A MOBILITY playstyle. We are too focus specs. As you play in a group or clan events you will see alot of good idea that you impliment into your own build and have fun / increase your eDPS along the way ...
Reply Quote
thanks very much clan kicks !@#
Reply Quote
If I find myself reequipping and meeting the requirements, I'll definitely join up. ^.^
Reply Quote
If I find myself reequipping and meeting the requirements, I'll definitely join up. ^.^

Hope to see u join soon :)
Reply Quote
**NEW** Duo (Die and I mp 10)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2RisD4Paz4&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
its always cool to look at these videos but feels somewhat slow... hope blizz is doing something about it.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 5/10/2013 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
FLIGHT and DiEoxide have really done a lot to break open the DH class to an entire new level of play. They certainly did for me. Great video! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]