Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

Are you allowed to have tank gear sometimes(not running with you like in the stash or on my monk)? Cause I have a glass gear I put togather after reading one of your earlier threads but my profile has tank gear because its fun to keep it real doing different things.
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Ultatron
Are you allowed to have tank gear sometimes(not running with you like in the stash or on my monk)? Cause I have a glass gear I put togather after reading one of your earlier threads but my profile has tank gear because its fun to keep it real doing different things.

yes, you can have a set of gear thats outside of the clan limits, but for clan events/ and such you need ot wear your GC gear
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 06:02 AMPosted by Matteo
omgosh I think I qualify ^_^

You armor is high but since your vit is low ill accept it, go register :)

05/16/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Mirage
FLIGHT I added you, hope you can help me with my DH :)

I will accept, you meet the requirements, go register.

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)

Heraclas#1287

sounds like fun !

cheers

I cant accept your request unfortunatly cuz you dont have any char on the us server =/ sry
Reply Quote
05/16/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Ultatron

If you play for the clan, in party with other glasscanon you must use your glasscanon gears. Same thing for events. Outside of the clan its not of our business lol
Reply Quote
Am I glassy enough to join?

I'm really bad at side stepping though, terrible hand eye coord. I suck at arcade games.
Edited by The47thSen#6728 on 5/17/2013 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
May I please join :D JackGames#6571
Reply Quote
You definately glassy :)
Reply Quote
I know Im way down the list but I really need some help I have 2.8 mil in gold and I have no idea what I can upgrade to get passed mp2 and survive Ive been playing Diablo since D2 came out with a 6 year break got back into it about a year ago never bought anything with real money and now with the AH prices off the chart Im stuck . Could you plz help me with any advise in builds or gear that could help me get passed mp2

Thanks a bunch in advance

GdBiker#1134
Edited by GdBiker#1134 on 5/17/2013 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/17/2013 10:13 AMPosted by GdBiker
I have no idea what I can upgrade to get passed mp2 and survive

Surely you jest.
Reply Quote
in my budget and my build might be off
Edited by GdBiker#1134 on 5/17/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I know Im way down the list but I really need some help I have 2.8 mil in gold and I have no idea what I can upgrade to get passed mp2 and survive Ive been playing Diablo since D2 came out with a 6 year break got back into it about a year ago never bought anything with real money and now with the AH prices off the chart Im stuck . Could you plz help me with any advise in builds or gear that could help me get passed mp2

GdBiker#1134

You have too much armor to be accepted in the clan, but you can surely get an upgrade on your gloves. You can try crafting them or look on the Ah for trifecta with dext. The WH would be a great belt too for more dps.
Reply Quote
Am I glassy enough to join?

I'm really bad at side stepping though, terrible hand eye coord. I suck at arcade games.

The key for being good at stepping is practice practice AND practice.

You meet the requirements check the link below

05/17/2013 01:24 AMPosted by JackGames
May I please join :D JackGames#6571

You meet the requirements too

Reply Quote

GdBiker#1134

Get rid of some gear and meet the requirement. Once you are in the Clan there are lots of players with who were once in your shoes. They pass on ugrade ideas / advice and even older gear. DON'T feel it's a charity. These items were passed from one Clan member to the next . It's more about " PAYING IT FORWARD " with this group. You will find LIKE MINDED players and thus the ADVICE/GEAR has grown very strong . As is this CLAN has very strong DH players.

They all worship ME of course. Cause I'm BUFFED.. haha..
Reply Quote

GdBiker#1134

Get rid of some gear and meet the requirement. Once you are in the Clan there are lots of players with who were once in your shoes. They pass on ugrade ideas / advice and even older gear. DON'T feel it's a charity. These items were passed from one Clan member to the next . It's more about " PAYING IT FORWARD " with this group. You will find LIKE MINDED players and thus the ADVICE/GEAR has grown very strong . As is this CLAN has very strong DH players.

This is an awesome clan, alot of great people, fun times
Reply Quote

GdBiker#1134

Your mom worship'd me last night :OOOOO
Reply Quote
I think I qualify?
can I join?
Reply Quote
Can my barbie join GCB?

Its a DH in spirit!
Reply Quote
I think I qualify?
can I join?
Reply Quote
I think I qualify?
can I join?

You sure can

I think I qualify?
can I join?

The DH doesnt seem to be your primary char? You know that to play in clan events you need your dh right? if so yes.

Reply Quote
ahhh it was about to fall off the first page.... there i saved it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]