Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

I dont't qualify at all because my DH is not geared.
I have had a horrible DH experience thus far in the game. Every build / gear selection ive picked, the DH always come out like garbage. I've probably spent 1b on DH gear in the past and always was a complete train wreck.

I could use a DH mentor who knows their $hit to help me gear up a new DH. Figured i would give the GCB a try ;)
My main is a top geared barbarian and i'm looking for something fresh. I already have a level 60 para 13 DH too, however its naked.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Mao Sent me here ;)
Edited by Professor#1152 on 5/19/2013 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Soon.. Soon I'll get here.. I just have to lower my AR by 100, Vit by 30(LoL) and I'm good to go. XD

EDIT: I think I know how to get there though.. Gonna need to look for a better INNA Pants without AR.. Lacuni without Vit and AR so get rid of the excess VIT and AR..

Have to look for nice exchanges for those things. >_<

EDIT: Darn it -.- AR's being a pain to lower. LOL

EDIT: I'm in >_< 129k DPS with SA and Archery using WF.. 39k HP, 398 Highest Resist(rest are lower), 829 Vit(I really have to increase this.. I overly reduced it T_T) and I'm only 2 ASPD short of the highest you can get in by items on a DH..(Tal Rasha.. I used Beckon Sail)

EDIT: Still trying to switch from being a TankyDH to a glassy one.. Next stop, 200k unbuffed DPS without SA and Archery >_< Coz.. I'm 95k so far without SA and Archery.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 5/20/2013 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey guys, i know i'm off topic here, but i saw a broadcast from Namzug about starting self found hardcore DH's but i was testing my WD.

he said to check the forums for the rules, but i can't find it. I'm total down for self found hardcore with the GCB. after an hour i have a lvl 8 DH ready. can someone link the rules for me so i get this right?
Thanks in advance!

Remember kids, glass is class. Stay glassy ;)
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 02:29 AMPosted by StrawhatJoe
Hey guys, i know i'm off topic here, but i saw a broadcast from Namzug about starting self found hardcore DH's but i was testing my WD.

I meant the GlassCannon website, that forum!

Sorry for posting misleading information!
Reply Quote
I dont't qualify at all because my DH is not geared.
I have had a horrible DH experience thus far in the game. Every build / gear selection ive picked, the DH always come out like garbage. I've probably spent 1b on DH gear in the past and always was a complete train wreck.

I could use a DH mentor who knows their $hit to help me gear up a new DH. Figured i would give the GCB a try ;)
My main is a top geared barbarian and i'm looking for something fresh. I already have a level 60 para 13 DH too, however its naked.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Mao Sent me here ;)

If you are a friend of mao you ar my friend too! Yeah i can help you out but do you have a budget for your dh?

05/19/2013 11:35 PMPosted by Chrizzle
Soon.. Soon I'll get here.. I just have to lower my AR by 100, Vit by 30(LoL) and I'm good to go. XD

Keep working hard ^^
Reply Quote
well I upgraded some stuff do I qualify ?

gdbiker#1134
Edited by GdBiker#1134 on 5/20/2013 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i think i fit ur specs:

i dual wield

335k dps(with archery)
32k hp
350 all resist
3900 armor
Reply Quote
well I upgraded some stuff do I qualify ?

gdbiker#1134

Yeah its better, keep your armor under 4000 tho :)

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)

i think i fit ur specs:

i dual wield

335k dps(with archery)
32k hp
350 all resist
3900 armor

You meet the requirements too, use the link above to register
Reply Quote
e to join the guild Huudini#1394 i Should meet the req
Reply Quote
05/20/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Huudini
e to join the guild Huudini#1394 i Should meet the req

you do meet the requirements

Register here :)

http://glasscanonbuild.ihostinghq.com/register

BTW it is an obligation to be accepted in the clan ;)
Reply Quote
We officially open Hardcore in the clan. Namzug#1194 is the admin of this section and Blackvenom will support him :)
Edited by FLIGHT#1109 on 5/20/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sounds like some good ole Dh d3 fun. I gave away all my Dh awhile ago, but i got a 12mil in the bank and plenty of gear to sell. LMK if you can help me AH hunt to gear up and ill join in on the fun.
Reply Quote
Can i join you ? Always love glasscanon dh :)
Reply Quote
I hope you raise your requirements for Hardcore. I have a P11 HC DH right now, every class gears for survival over DPS. Very honestly, it was very difficult even hitting 70k DPS
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 06:05 AMPosted by Oscar
I hope you raise your requirements for Hardcore. I have a P11 HC DH right now, every class gears for survival over DPS. Very honestly, it was very difficult even hitting 70k DPS

Don't worry.

The HC requirements aren't going to be glass.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 09:38 AMPosted by ActionKungfu
The HC requirements aren't going to be glass

Oh it's GLASS CANON HARD CORE.. haha..

after lvl 25 -

dex
vit = 1/2 dex
all resis = 1/2 of vit

The point here is self found HC .. trade amoung fellow members .

We will have contest / games in HC as ..

I will take suggestions and talk to NAMSUG about possiblities as well .
Reply Quote
I might roll a HC char to get in on the fun.
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Tropicalypso
I might roll a HC char to get in on the fun

I am enjoying more than I thought ..

As a self found challenge game, what everyone think about " BEST ITEM OF THE WEAK " contest? /
Reply Quote
Hardcore is sexy.
Reply Quote
Yea, I'd imagine playing a self-found, HC character is probaly a completely different feeling than doing the typical SC AH warrior route.

As soon as I can score some time away from the project I am on, I will join.

05/21/2013 12:18 PMPosted by BlackVenom
I might roll a HC char to get in on the fun

I am enjoying more than I thought ..

As a self found challenge game, what everyone think about " BEST ITEM OF THE WEAK " contest? /
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]