Diablo® III

Glasscanon clan ^^ (GLASS IS CLASS)

HC Survivor Run. GO GO GO
Reply Quote
Oh it's GLASS CANON HARD CORE.. haha..

I take this statement back.

ActionKungfu is correct.

GCB is going to be a very exciting place . . . I can't say more but I am super happy and excited right now as a SOFTCORE and soon to be HARDCORE PLAYER . .
Reply Quote
Im leaving for couple days and will only be back on next Tuesday so all the registrations will have to wait til I come back since im in charge of them. Thanks to understand :)

Happy hunting and have a nice weekend
!
Reply Quote
Just checking, when you guys mentioned about vitality under 1050, do you mean the overall stats?
Reply Quote
Yea, I'd imagine playing a self-found, HC character is probaly a completely different feeling than doing the typical SC AH warrior route.As soon as I can score some time away from the project I am on, I will join

its quite a different game, get ready for the D3 thrill you never imagine you'd have.
Make it pass one heart pounding experience and you will never see the game the same way again.

Nice Clan,
Cheers!!
=]
Reply Quote
@RaveaAngel - Just total vit right above sheet dps score..
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 10:29 PMPosted by BlackVenom
@RaveaAngel - Just total vit right above sheet dps score..

Thanks, i have way too much vitality right now to join
Reply Quote
05/21/2013 10:41 PMPosted by RaveaAngel
i have way too much vitality right now to join

This puts you in a very good possition to give GLASS CANON a try..

andareil's visage helm with 8% or less fire damage with 230 plus dex - around 10 mil
you can craft a shoulders 300 dex plus with no vit - that makes it super easier to get

Replace your gems with EMERALDS ( even star emeralds ) = more DPS or
if you can just buy an INNA pant without vit and more dex plus put in flawless star emeralds to test out and swap gear in and out.

A nat vest with pure DEX and maybe a skill bonus without vit also .. this also increases dps

3000 dex is not that far off - you will be over 300 k dps by then as well

I predict after a week you won't miss the lost vit .. more damage and STEPPIN playstyle like the video is fun and you get hit only half as much so you only 1/2 the eHP

So basically increase your DPS but keep you old gear. they are great .. But swap in one or two pieces for more DPS .. it's more fun to see big numbers anyways..

Add me in game and let's play .. even with your current gear
Edited by BlackVenom#1754 on 5/22/2013 5:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Nyan~
Reply Quote
unyaya ~
Reply Quote
View profile
ニャン~
Reply Quote
05/22/2013 07:52 AMPosted by Mao
unyaya ~

that has got to be the sickest turret build I've ever seen.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm in, sounds great.

Having fun in pvp with the glass canon build. 440k with arch and steady, 378 with the soj.
Loving how the rapid fire support rockets crit for 900+, even at attackers behind me and around walls.
Paired with imminent doom bolo and fan of knifes for 3 attacks that crit over 900k.

I do have a fun tanky high ehp build too, but got to love the glass.
Reply Quote
need a facetank clan to even out the dh community
Reply Quote
View profile
I facetank in GCB :)
Reply Quote
I have come to fullfil my obligations...
Reply Quote
sounds fun, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ledmage-1783/hero/29723626
Reply Quote
its quite a different game, get ready for the D3 thrill you never imagine you'd have.
Make it pass one heart pounding experience and you will never see the game the same way again.

Nice Clan,
Cheers!!
=]

what he said^^

hc whole diff ballgame
Reply Quote
View profile
ニャン
Reply Quote
Survivor run, season 1 finals under new format will be held tonight, @ 10:30 EST!!

We have LOLRagezzz and Bladezero25 duking it out in the finals! Who do you think will take it all? All bets here folks!
Edited by DiEoxidE#1987 on 5/27/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]