Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
This group is dedicated to hunting uniques for the achievement "A Unique Collection." If you are also hunting them and would like to join us, feel free to add anyone listed below to your friends list (mention the group in your invite). If you would like your name added to the list contact the thread author : KraZee#1135
There is now a ventrillo up and running for anyone who wants to use. host name smitler, smitler666.no-ip.org, port number 3784
AnalogKid#1882 AntiProtest#1930 BehindTimes#1460 BIL#1618 BoneSlayer#1475 cadu#1979 Darkangel#1524 docradi#1900 electricMonk#1991 HellBoy#6795 Joe68#1542 JosePeppers#1137 Keithxm#6161 KraZee#1135 LouTilly#1609 Manaburn#1818 Miragul#1616 Nightstalker#1472 ninjax#2234 Offspring13#1323 Origamikid86#1269 P5ych0sheep#1219 Rezza#1132 Stik#1118 Subevil#2941 trungkien#6565 Wifeduck#1251 Xane#1263 Deathkiller #1938 Drebb#1817 Richard167#1393 gunner21#1310 Mookest#1251
Congratulations to these players who finished the achievement during this thread:
• If you join the hunting group, please don't leech. Please put in your fair share of time farming for uniques and share any uniques you find.
• Some players prefer to post unique finds in this thread, while others prefer to whisper unique finds to friends they've added, while still others prefer to check each of their friends' achievement for each unique find. Play and share as you see fit, but keep in mind that other players may be in game and only watching for whispers or AFK and only checking the forum.
• Please allow a reasonable amount of time for players to respond before killing the unique. Keep in mind that many players check the forum every 10-15 minutes while they are AFK. If you know someone is waiting on a unique, consider giving them a little more time to respond.
• Each player will need to get in at least one hit AND be nearby when the unique dies in order to get credit for the unique kill. As a courtesy to other players, please remove your weapon (and your off-hand/jewelry if your DPS is still high for the area) until you are sure everyone in the group has gotten at least one hit.
• Please don't spam the thread with lists of what you need or what you are hunting. Your friends can see what you need in game.This way the thread stays clean and people know when there is a new post it will be a unique and not some random list
• The locations of the uniques sorted by act and region can be found here (note that these differ slightly on a few locations):
Thanks to these players for maintaining previous threads:
Thread 1 - Spanky (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308612596)
Thread 2 - TDurden (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696964)
Thread 3 - TheEgg (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709111869)
Thread 4 - Carver (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811022281)
Thread 5 - Cheetiah (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7922983708)
Thread 6 - Thanatos (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7978989082)
Thread 7 - Ewon (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8196600382)
Thread 8 - Ewon (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8197652632?page=1)
Thread 9 - Maidela (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8480888066?page=1)
Thread X - Sidney (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8517952644)
Thread XI - BuckraMega (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568958004)
Thread XII - Raiden (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569860685?page=1)
Edited by KraZee#1135 on 5/30/2013 6:29 PM PDT
- Big lists with 18 uniques is not reasonable.
- Reminding 5 left uniques without posting one is just not very nice.
- Posting a unique and asking help for last 4-5 uniques is the nicest way to ask for help.
- To get really excited and post a thank you is not so bad.
- But thanking then asking for a list of 10 uniques is not cool.
- If you have a lot, start doing long runs along your best route. If you have 20 or so left you do not need to do repeat runs on single location over and over like we do.
- Make a list what you can find on that route. Watch for them. Mouse over all yellow leaders alone or pack. If you see Pink names, check the name against all unique list.
- Even you had that simply post it here. For example "I have Saha the Slasher SC Inferno MP5" SC means softcore MP5 Monster Power level 5. Inferno. This info is important. If it is hell, some of us may accidentally one shot them which will ruin everything. If it is Hard Core, some may not have HC character. Some may have HC character but Inferno level may be too much for them on HC
- Once you start sharing, a friend list will form. They will feel that you deserve a couple of checks and whisper the uniques you may need in game
- Also in the background, you will keep this forum open, Every five minutes you will alt-tab and refresh so that if we post something you may add us and ask to join for that unique. Sometimes it will be full, sometimes they will invite you and have a kill
- We currently have a conversation going on with quite a few members in. If you would like to join please message myself or Xane#1263
Edited by KraZee#1135 on 5/7/2013 8:36 PM PDT
Just send a request in game. Personally, I just post here and help out, have been able to join a couple unique kills, and it is working out without having my name listed there for eternity. Not that it matters much, but you are on my friends list at least already :)
Edited by shmEk#1699 on 5/7/2013 7:36 PM PDT
Just send a request in game. Personally, I just post here and help out, have been able to join a couple unique kills, and it is working out without having my name listed there for eternity.
Yeah I post what I find and people invite me to others and so on, I was just curious why. :P
Not a Unique but have Fecklars Ghost SC Inferno (1) if anyone needs him for Haunted Achv.
Will wait 15 minutes
Sorry if you like having to being polite and asking to join my games.
Xcon - Yes I am corrected is also a unique
Guess since someone thinks I am posting to get a LIST of some kind of players. Well won't bother posting again. Have fun I know I will.
Edited by Griz#1257 on 5/7/2013 7:57 PM PDT
I usually stay logged on through the night. So unless the servers go down and kick me out I'll be in it. Not to mention the guys playing off-hours. If it closes, it closes. Can always remake it the next day. Doesn't take but 2 seconds to invite people. =P
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.