Diablo® III

Viet monks report

Hello Tdang, nice to meet you!!
I'm not familiar with the 2h playstyle but you can look for a guy name Tianzi on this forum to ask for his advices. Also you can check the sticky for some of the guides to see which one fit your playstyle then gear from there.I'm online mostly late at nite Central time (live in Tx) and on the weekend so feel free to add me in game (rezide#1829) and we can do some cota runs.

cheers!!
Reply Quote
chao cac ban, vn player residing in vancouver right now. feel free to add me and we can get some group play going for 1.08 :)

seras#1553
Reply Quote
@ Kaazzeerr

That is one awesome monk you have mate! :). Thanks for the advice too, I'll give it a go. Getting a bit better with my little lady.

Feel free to add me in game to guys, it would be great running with you all. I mainly play Barb but my little girl is growing up and getting stronger :)

@ rezide

Feel free to add me mate, and your wife too if she wants a hand with her barb.
Reply Quote
yo Morpheus, your female wizard has 6666 kills, you got the number of the beast, hahaha. >:D
Reply Quote
OMG!!!

Thanks for letting me know LordRaahl. I'm actually kinda superstitious. Going home soon so I'm going to log on and kill 1 more demon with her :).

I've seen your name here a lot, any advice for a Noob Monk sifu? :)
Reply Quote
OMG!!!

Thanks for letting me know LordRaahl. I'm actually kinda superstitious. Going home soon so I'm going to log on and kill 1 more demon with her :).

I've seen your name here a lot, any advice for a Noob Monk sifu? :)

lol. Don't worry, 666 is a divine number and represents the Dragon. It was only in xtn culture that it was associated with the devil. ;)

Noob monk? your gear is far from noob, mate.
if you mean noob by skill, then there are a few things you could work on.
You should experiment with more builds, learn everything there is.

And in that build you have in your profile with Blinding Light, If you're using a combination strike build with TC and Blazing Fists, you don't need stun bells. It is more for a build using Quickening and dashing strike.
You're better off with Empowered Wave, so you can drop more bells and get more dps time in.

I recommend you try one of our best builds right now, the infinite spirit regen build.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8414571665

(notice how in that url, if you add the 1 with the 5 at the end, you get 666, hahahahaha!)

Have fun!

p.s.
btw, my other name is CountFury.
This is my posting account though,
which you'll see me on this one more often. >;)
Reply Quote
Ahhh, CountFury

I have been graced :). Yes, in terms of skills and the way of the monk, I am quite deficient. Thanks heaps for the advice mate. I'll read through the thread and work on my monk, so much to learn. I'll switch those skills too.

The concept of a monk fighting evil has great appeal to me. Watched too many Chinese movies as a child :). Are you Vietnamese or Asian by the way? Grasshopper thanks you anyway :).

PS I still don't like anything with too many 6's in it :).
Reply Quote
chao cac ban..
Reply Quote
Chao cac ban, nice to meet you guys! born in Saigon , moved to US in 2005, add me in game for some Co-op and chat
Reply Quote
chao can ban, nice to meet you all;

I was born in Saigon, moved to US, Atlanta in 2001; add me in game if you want to play....
Reply Quote
@ rezide

Feel free to add me mate, and your wife too if she wants a hand with her barb.

Ty mate, i will add you tonite when i get off work. My wife kinda give up on this game lol, she stripped all the gems on her monk and sold them yesterday and gave me all her gold lol (415m). She really likes her barb though as she still keep her stuff in case she want to run with me. For now she just hang with our friends on wow. I prolly will be playing on both account from now on ... try to get a hang of barbies :)

Oh forgot to say hi to new friends, hi Seras,KTT,Sieu,Lord and bap (lol i like this nick)
Edited by rezide#1829 on 5/8/2013 10:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm Viet. Born/raised/living in the US though. My profile is currently meh, wearing exp rings. Unless someone messed with my DiabloProgress profile, my DPS rings are showing there, lol.

Feel free to add me, just include a note.
Edited by Anxiyz#1914 on 5/8/2013 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow, Viet & playing monk, what a combination! Nice to see you all around.
Reply Quote
cool there're more of us than I originally thought
Hello everyone = )

ohh and LordRaahl/CountFury is not viet, he's a German Viking guitarist astronomer monk with a beard ;)
Reply Quote
Dang all the Viet monks are gear lol, i'm loving it!!
Reply Quote
I haven't played consistently since like November. I've been slacking.
Reply Quote
05/08/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Anxiyz
I haven't played consistently since like November. I've been slacking.

i just came back just a little more than 2 weeks, was 77k dps when i came back with 16m to work with lol .. i'm even more slacking
Reply Quote
Hi guys
Viet monk&barb here nice to meet u all,I'm from Australia(any 1 from AUS here???)
My monk has 278kdps 489ar 55khp,but sold all the item to build a barb
Any 1 wanna party up wit my barb feel free to add me cynthia#1794 oh Cynthia that my daughter name( I'm not a girl ok)
Reply Quote
Hi Cynthia

I'm in Brisbane :). Play Barb and my lovely new little monk. See you in game.
Reply Quote
hey guys, I was born in the USA and I reside in Houston, TX.

I've invested alot of hours into the game and just haven't been lucky with weapons :(
I've gotten some good gear, but I know my monk I could improve if I had better weapons.
Trying not to use the Auction house for gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]