Also here: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/93441-contest-free-archon-set-come-play/
With all these "giveaways" going on, I decided to play my part and put together an Archon set with the following stats:
At paragon 0 (meaning fresh level 60 wizard):
216,564 unbuffed DPS
319,281 unbuffed EHP
294,197 DPS buffed with Force Weapon, Sparkflint, Pinpoint Armor
328,945 DPS buffed with the above and also Glass Cannon
715 unbuffed resistances to all elements (644 with Glass Cannon)
3,372 unbuffed armor (3,034 with Glass Cannon)
Fully buffed (including Glass Cannon) when in Archon form:
515,438 EHP (594,679 with dodge)
Damage reduction: 85.24% (83.27% with Glass Cannon)
Life steal: 2.6%
Life per kill: 1,655
Movement speed: 24%
Now with all that out of the way, here are the items in question that provide those stats:http://i.imgur.com/YuOTJZK.jpg
Mempo of Twilight, Vile Ward, Tal Rasha's Allegiance, Tal Rasha's Relentless Pursuit, rare bracers, rare gloves, rare ring, Zunimassa's Pox, Zunimassa's Trail, The Witching Hour, Inna's Temperance, rare sword, Triumvirate
Gear demonstration on MP8 (bear in mind I'm PL100); will still be easy mode on MP6-7:http://youtu.be/t1rhq_Lp0Is
- still uploading/rendering
So who's going to get all of these items (gems included), absolutely free?
Who?The one who makes the closest guess to what I spent to put together this set (without gems).
What is this set, with all 13 items, worth in total?
I don't want to know what the Mempo is specifically worth, or the Triumvirate. Tell me collectively what everything is worth. This is a great way for newer players (or lazy players) to practice price-checking via the AH. What better way to progress than to do and learn things yourself?
I overpaid a little on some items, but managed great deals on others, so the number should be fairly "market level." Closest number wins. I have a screenshot of my AH history as proof when the time comes.
To be eligible:
- No purchase necessary
- North American server
- One guess only, but you are free to edit your "guess" post.
- You must main a wizard, e.g. approximately 80% of your playtime is on your wizard (80% is arbitrary, but basically most of your play time should be on a wizard).
- You must have a fresh wizard, not a paragon 100 one crawling around Inferno.
- You must have <40,000 elite kills in your total play history (I can adjust this number according to my own discretion).
- You must be an active wizard and not a loser.
- You must use this set yourself (i.e. do not give the set to your needy friend).
- You must not sell this set for profit. I will keep track of your battletag and I will be watching you and the items via DiabloProgress and D3up. Don't mess with my generosity. When the time comes and you want to upgrade individual pieces, I will understand. Point is to use and learn from the gear set.
«»«»«»*****«»«»«»*****«»«»«»*****«»«»«»*****«»«»«»*****«»«»«»*****EXPIRES ON FRIDAY, MAY 10, 2013 - 10 p.m. EST (barring an unforeseen world catastrophe).
I reserve the right to change the rules of eligibility at any point in time. Sorry for inconveniences.
Also my friends list is hovering around 97, 98/100. So please don't add me unless it's unrelated to this event and you actually have something important to tell me. Sorry for inconveniences again.
Will update more as the deadline gets closer. List of contestants will be logged.