Diablo® III

1.08: Rise of Archons

festering wood
weeping hollow
halls 3-2-1
fields

No Cursed Hold? On PTR it was fine for density. Did it change???

Yeah cursed hold is good but it became too draggy.

More refine route will be festering ->hall 3-> Cursed hold-> Fields (for kw). Weeping hollow can be added for the additional xp.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Yo, XFactor, add me in-game.

I'm still working on my Archon video guide so it'll be great if you can put in your two cents whenever applicable (I'll credit you of course). Plus, it'll be nice to record some sample group Archon runs.

Also @jenpeezey, if you see this, too, add me because it'll be great to include you as well.

(I should have open space on my friends list, but if you can't get through, let me know and I'll do the adding when I get back from work)
Reply Quote
i just did mp10 kdl2 and went back to a1 mp10 :D
Reply Quote
View profile
festering wood
weeping hollow
halls 3-2-1
fields

No Cursed Hold? On PTR it was fine for density. Did it change???

It still seems fine to me, although if it got a buff it wasn't a huge one. Some of the skeleton clumps were huge, though, so I think if the game decides to put a clump in there they are a lot bigger. It was always the best monster density in act 1, anyway, so I wasn't surprised it didn't change much. Only ran it twice though, so I'm no expert.
Reply Quote
Yo, XFactor, add me in-game.

I'm still working on my Archon video guide so it'll be great if you can put in your two cents whenever applicable (I'll credit you of course). Plus, it'll be nice to record some sample group Archon runs.

Also @jenpeezey, if you see this, too, add me because it'll be great to include you as well.

(I should have open space on my friends list, but if you can't get through, let me know and I'll do the adding when I get back from work)

i'd like to do some runs with you jaetch, add me up lameboi#1117
Reply Quote
@Jae: Added you and yeah it will be an honor to be part of your project :)

We might have problem meeting up on week days since I'm on Asia timezone. Lets see how it goes :D
Reply Quote
View profile
lameboi, jaetch,

I'm up for some archon runs also. Add me cloudraider#1918. =)

fun times!
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 01:19 PMPosted by Jaetch

I'm only good for "what not to wear" segments, though. ;-)

Stacy and Clinton would find my Tal Rasha armor absolutely dreadful.
Reply Quote
add me too but i has work in a few >_<
Reply Quote
btw, test out storm armor.. im finding with the increased density storm armor offers faster clears + life steal - the loss of armor doesnt really matter because you have more mobs to proc lifesteal from and you clear faster with SA than EA imo... just opinion and "feels" havent timed my runs yet.. but running scramble or ReactA definitely feels like much quicker clears
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
Okay at this rate I may actually run out of space on my friends list.

Time to do some spring cleaning when I get back!
Reply Quote
View profile
You'd think this being the "archon patch" that they would have fixed the town portal bug. :-)
Reply Quote
Man I feel like a chump compared to you guys. lol
Reply Quote
@XFACTOR - So I think I am missing something here. You mention several times to aim for 2 aps for LL reasons. I thought that Archon builds did not need to worry about aps. Is this just for the few seconds outside of Archon? Or does it have more of an impact than I understand.
Reply Quote
Archon Empire is coming, but MC got virtual immortality with TP/safe passage.

good for both
Reply Quote
Run with a CM Wiz for Cold Blooded, a Monk for Conviction/Overawe, and a DH for Guardian Turret/ Marked for Death.
Reply Quote
View profile
05/07/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Chosen
@XFACTOR - So I think I am missing something here. You mention several times to aim for 2 aps for LL reasons. I thought that Archon builds did not need to worry about aps. Is this just for the few seconds outside of Archon? Or does it have more of an impact than I understand.

IAS is one of hte easiest ways to get massive dps boost, so you are going to have it anyway, but ya he was talking about for LL procs.
Reply Quote
yea i actually dropped my 6/6/6 trium vs my CM source... IAS all day.. @ 2.51 APS in archon now heh. lost 11k dmg gained 5.5k HP and 1% protection.

imo if you have a badass chants its worth the slight dmg loss (depending on how good your trium is, mine was quite good but i dont mind losing 11k dmg at these dps lvls)

edit
also losing 11k dmg isnt that big of a deal since you get the 8% boost to shock pulse.. so for those rare times when archon drops being @ 2.51 aps is awesome for LL and the 8% dmg boost is pretty nice for that lame, high proc spell ^_-
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 5/7/2013 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
so tried cursed hold and it's actually good.

weeping hollow is the new kdl2 :D

has anyone tried desolate sands yet?
Reply Quote
so tried cursed hold and it's actually good.

weeping hollow is the new kdl2 :D

has anyone tried desolate sands yet?

sands is fking awesome... so is halls of agony
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]