Diablo® III

INFINITE RAPID FIRE BUILD =D

ooh cool build u got there tasty!! Got any videos of u using those builds at High MP's. I'm bored at work lol!

I never really noticed the dmg reduction not snap shotting...

i better test that out with ghom on mp 10 when i get off from work...

It will make me a sad panda if 35% mitigation does not snapshot upon channel...

Share some vidz gaiz!!

pew pew pew pew pew pew <3 RF!!

=D
Reply Quote
lol. you make the title in all caps, why?
Anyways, here is my build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Michael-13785/hero/32626032

hate regen on chest, hate regen on DML, bat...

Anyone can figure this out, it's not like.. a new idea or nothin.
Reply Quote
Just reach 80 disc + back up plan I no need Night stalker any more, nearly infinite disc :D SS up almost the entire elite fight on mp 9.
Reply Quote
@michael- all caps... i kjow right... just excited and curious to see what other folks are running and building on our newly buffed RF. What is there to do!? Lol

@auto- 80 disc! Damn thats alot of disc..o.. u may never run out then... how good is that itemization for surviving mp10? Any good with mp10 uber solo? Share vidz if u have =)

Moar builds and suggestions pls

Moar please!

=)
Reply Quote
So many times I've wanted too make a video but I haven't found any sites/software I find reliable/trustworthy. Can you recommend any cheap or free capture cam software, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a technical background so complexity shouldn't be an issue for me.

Thanks again preemptively, I appreciate it.

-TSP
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 5/9/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i got one for u Tasty! its free and safe. I used it for my solo uber MP10 video last year:

www.Ezvid.com

Here is the link to the video i made:

Ghom / raka mp10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XHP_YXVPDk

Siegebreaker / ZK mp10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdYs0FLksu0

Have a good weekend! I hope to see some vidz from u bro!!

=D
Edited by chainkjuice#1760 on 5/9/2013 9:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/09/2013 02:38 AMPosted by Autarch
Just reach 80 disc + back up plan I no need Night stalker any more, nearly infinite disc :D SS up almost the entire elite fight on mp 9.

It is not difficult to get 80 Disc but sacrificing your dps. It is same as getting 700 AR with lowering your dps.
Edited by Cameo#6595 on 5/9/2013 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ cameo - Ill aim for 80 disc on my new HC DH. My 60 DH just died yesterday from rubberbanding on MP1 act 4 lol! RIP juice DH hehe!

I think im gona enjoy having more disc on my next DH HC and play a more ranged type than tank type.

So 4-piece new nats + SOJ + +10 disc on chest + quiver = 80 disc right..?

any HC DH doing an RF build for HC? Link please!
Reply Quote
@ cameo - Ill aim for 80 disc on my new HC DH. My 60 DH just died yesterday from rubberbanding on MP1 act 4 lol! RIP juice DH hehe!

I think im gona enjoy having more disc on my next DH HC and play a more ranged type than tank type.

So 4-piece new nats + SOJ + +10 disc on chest + quiver = 80 disc right..?

any HC DH doing an RF build for HC? Link please!

Oh HC I see. Nice!
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 10:50 PMPosted by chainkjuice
this may work as well for non-legacy folks if u have enough crit chance just replace archery with nightstalker or:
Yea Nightstalker is the way to go if u have enogy cc thanks a lot dude made me gear my Dh up a bit
Reply Quote
I don't like using bombardment. Does this work with the other runes for rapid fire?
Reply Quote
05/11/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Zeta
I don't like using bombardment. Does this work with the other runes for rapid fire?
I think u r missing the point of it its the 8 yard radius of the attack that really helps it
Reply Quote
@Jt - yw budd!

@zeta- other runes will work too. But if u dont use bombardment rune u will be missing out on a good aoe skill which is great for facetanking high mp levels.

Have a wonderful weekend people!

=D
Reply Quote
i use this build still low on dps but hey

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#chYdgV!ceY!ZZcbbY

basicly hatred regen from gear the bat and shadow powa
is your unlimeted shadow power with prep and vault
( you get aprox 6 cast of shadow power)

and the rest is to get more dmg

this works on mp 10 in a party as soon as you hit 250 dps
Edited by ubergrund#2548 on 6/15/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you don't need legacy nats.

Slow weapon + bat is all you need.

Just don't stack AS on jewelries / gloves and you're good to go
Reply Quote
Marked of the death ( mortal enemy) + Bat can be infinite rapid fire vs ghom
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Hinary
Marked of the death ( mortal enemy) + Bat can be infinite rapid fire vs ghom

anywhere :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5Mu8FJ4zg
Reply Quote
@chaink @DocterDoom

You guys make Diablo a science :) I was just about to give up progressing my DH and diablo all to gether and i stumble on this thread and your excitement ...well it gave me a new vigor to continue plowing through....

@DocDoom - i guess we have to use Punishment + Blood Moon + Bat right cause when I fire off Blood Moon and RF with Bat running ... my Hatred is draining faster then the regen ..so at somepoine i have to pop Punishment to replendish. Granted my Hatred regen is much much slower. With the current config i am at 11 HR per sec and my APS is 2.7 with a CC of 60 +10% with Bait rune

Am i doing something wrong or am I reading what we been saying about infinite RF wrong? I thought that we were able to achieve Hatred Regen > RF hatred drain when channelling?
Reply Quote
With the current config i am at 11 HR per sec and my APS is 2.7 with a CC of 60 +10% with Bait rune

Am i doing something wrong or am I reading what we been saying about infinite RF wrong? I thought that we were able to achieve Hatred Regen > RF hatred drain when channelling?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569329357

You're using RF:High Velocity.
You're channelling RF at the 2.5001~3.3333 breakpoint range, that's 20 ticks per second.
It's 1 hatred per tick for all RF runes except Bombardment, so that's 20 hatred per second.
You only have 11 hatred regen per second, so no, no infinite RF for you unless you drop your attack speed.

Or just use Prep:Punishment. There's nothing wrong with using that to replenish your hatred and extend your RF channelling.
Edited by Oble#6655 on 12/19/2013 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
you have too fast as.
faster your as, faster you attack, faster you attack, faster you use rapid fire, faster you use rapid fire, more hatred you are going to use per second.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]