Diablo® III

Recently returned monk seeking advice please

I played from release to 1.04, then took a break. I came back about two weeks ago and have bought bargain pieces where I could, at least ones I wouldn't lose money on when time came to resell them.
Currently doing key runs mostly at MP5/6 range, would like to bump that up to 7-8 if possible.

Assets:
~50m gold
~$10 RMAH budget
~40 Demonic Essences (and patterns for Neck/Shoulder/Gloves/Bracer)

Preferences:
Keep 4pc Inna's if possible - I play in a high distraction environment and have some nerve damage in my wrist, so Sweeping Winds tends to fall off more than I'd like.
~ 7-14 yards of pick up radius (same as above, mostly for my wrist)

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me tackle this project! :D
Reply Quote
Your EHP is too low to sustain high MP, you need to find a way to slot in a couple hundred additional VIT for starters - if you're willing to stay low dex on your boot you could definitely add another 70-90 there for not an ungodly amount of gold.

Same for your shoulders - if you are willing to stay with lower dex, find a pair of VIles with good vit and +life%. In fact, look for a rare shoulder with double resistance, high vit and +life.

Also, with the amount of LS you have, feeding your DPS in any way you can will greatly improve your sustain. Shoot for 150+ for MP8.

If you are set on keeping the 4pc, so be it, but it definitely leaves a LOT of DPS and potentially another 10-12 +life% (from a Mempo) on the table.

One other thought - drop Resolve for Beacon of Ytar, especially if you keep running with Serenity, FITL and BoH.
Reply Quote
Thanks, simplemath!

I have some BoA shoulders that are quite a bit better in the dex/vit dept, but it's the only slot I could manage to find anything with pickup radius on while not shooting my resists completely in the foot so using the Vile's temporarily.

If I drop the Inna's set, what pieces would be best to switch to something completely different? Mempo for the head if I can find one cheap enough for sure.
Reply Quote
Thanks, simplemath!

I have some BoA shoulders that are quite a bit better in the dex/vit dept, but it's the only slot I could manage to find anything with pickup radius on while not shooting my resists completely in the foot so using the Vile's temporarily.

If I drop the Inna's set, what pieces would be best to switch to something completely different? Mempo for the head if I can find one cheap enough for sure.

Witching Hour and crit mempo - Mempos are obviously very expensive, Target a good Witching Hour first, even ignore dex and get Vit for now, would be much much cheaper and address your other concern.

*edit* and honestly pickup radius is a luxury - nice to have but I would recommend not sacrificing other stats for it. But given your physical limitation, it may be more of a necessity than other stats.
Edited by simplemath#1821 on 5/5/2013 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]