Diablo® III

bola shot acid spray is bugged

did u all notice the acid spray, don't hit the 3 shot in a mob?
I was hitting the champion, and I saw only 1 bola acid tie onto him, and the other 2 just fly past
what the heck?
Reply Quote
Yeah bro i feel ya. Bola shot/Acid spray mechanics are just bad. If all 3 bola's hit the same target. it wud be the best single-target hatred generator for Demon hunters. That would be 160% x 3 bolas. 480% dmg wud be a bit OP. hehe!
Reply Quote
Does it even hit twice or is it a single target per bola still?
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Mifkin
Does it even hit twice or is it a single target per bola still?

no only 1 bola will hit the target you aim, the other 2 will fly past him thou, there no mob behind
Reply Quote
This is how Acid spray work. AS will not stack on a single target and has no AOE. It will deal 160% damage per bola. It can hit multiple target of 3 per shot.

For testing, try go to Keep 3 and stand close to a giant Demonic Tremor and fire. Only 1 bola will hit him. If there are mobs behind, the remaining 2 bola will hit them.

There is no bugs.
Reply Quote
This is how Acid spray work. AS will not stack on a single target and has no AOE. It will deal 160% damage per bola. It can hit multiple target of 3 per shot.

For testing, try go to Keep 3 and stand close to a giant Demonic Tremor and fire. Only 1 bola will hit him. If there are mobs behind, the remaining 2 bola will hit them.

There is no bugs.

that it, why only 1 bola, should be 3 ma, come on, we need some power skills to kill goblin oh my crap! and why the other need to fly pas the single target, let us control the multiple acid!
any ways itt was intended to hit 3 times, so it makes no difference if it is a single target or multiple target
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 5/5/2013 10:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]