Diablo® III

Looking for people to be on my youtube!!

Hi everyone. So here is my battletag MVmovementMT#1654
I just started playing after taking 200+ days off to play league of legends. Well i put up a youtube account and im a partner proffiting off of advertising with adsense. My profits are low right now considering i just hit the 10k mark since its rather new. My page is and will be about gameing and programming. Although Im lacking for some time to put up vids. So anyone want to partner up and have some fun while making some money on the side message me. I would like to build a small team and get our names out there. I love playing games but my main focus would like to be on the programming aspect since that is where i accell in. anyways we can talk further later.

This is the real MVMT from league of legends. Grinding it down on d3 Go like subscribe and u will be blessed for life"::" http://www.youtube.com/user/VictoryGameing
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]