Diablo® III

WTB UNID WD legs GAZING DEMISE, HOMUNCULUS +

looking for the following WD items UNID for my personal collection...only missing the following and will pay well over market price to save me the trouble of scouring normal, hell etc. I put what i will pay for each piece UNID (and will take multiples most likely if available). This is not a hussle or scam or anything like that, i am running out of things to do and started collecting UNID WD gear..this is what i am missing, and i dont mind dropping a few mill if it saves me hours of farming while gaining basically no xp)

Gazing Demise (lvl 10 mojo) - will pay 5m each
Homunculus (lvl 56 mojo) - will pay 45m each
Quetzacoatl (lvl 26 mask) - will pay 5m each
Anessazi Edge (lvl 52 cerem. knife) - will pay 5m each

PLease add me in game and put in message the item u have so i do not mistake you for one of the 20-30 gold spammers that try and friend me every day. If i am AFK, please hang onto it and i will contact u asap.

Thanks

adamarmbrakr#1742
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Ladies and Gents PSA here:

Don't forget to check your UnID's on the PTR before you sell!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
LordLuo...cant say that your posts makes anysense, but if you have nothing to positive to contribute to the thread, why dont you find something better to do...like work on your toons maybe
Reply Quote
View profile
Ladies and Gents PSA here:

Don't forget to check your UnID's on the PTR before you sell!

this was fixed a long time ago I think
Reply Quote
so is this to mass up gear people will think is not legacy come the item revamp patch?

are you paying lots to hopefully scam a bunch of people out much much more? hoping they dont look at the item levels.
Reply Quote
you people blow @@!*#!#@ so hes asking for something why dont u find something better to do one day ull need something and u can eat it kid is got a 15b wd zero cooldown build wat do u mean work on toons look at your profile first then make suggestions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]