Diablo® III

Should i let go of nat sets?

If i let go of nat sets, How would i able to gain more dps? i was thinking of getting ice climbers and another ring. Possible Lacuni prowlers? help needed!
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Zunimassa's boots and a beastly rare ring with 6CC, and lots of other good stats!
Reply Quote
Why would you want to lose Nat's? Unless you're a TR munk ofc.
Reply Quote
You won't regret if you got nat sets!
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Cayzer
Zunimassa's boots and a beastly rare ring with 6CC, and lots of other good stats!

I thought these were only useful for sworn users or if you use two black damage weapons because the %psn dmg from Zuni doesn't add to lightning damage of WKL
Reply Quote
mmmm
any other suggestions? i know nat sets are good and i dont regret getting them. i just want to attack fast and kill things faster with more dmg.
Reply Quote
Lacuni prowlers?
Reply Quote
Crafted bracers > Lacuni's
Reply Quote
I think you're not geting the biggest bang from the nat set because you need either CC or high average damage. with the CC and average dam, the nat set is best dps wise

also your dnat boots are not that good... If you want to go for DEX/VIT... then the dex can roll much higer than 200... if you go DEX/ARCANE RESIST... the boots can go up to 200 dex....

since it looks like you want DEX/VIT... with dex at under 200 and vit under 35.... seems like a wasted opportunity.
Edited by jynxedmonkey#1191 on 5/4/2013 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Also while the res roll on the gloves is pretty sweet you may want to sacrifice some for higher cc and added attack speed... Trifectas seem to get cheaper by the day and your AR is already pretty high without the roll on your gloves... Just a suggestion
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 11:22 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
Crafted bracers > Lacuni's

What stats am i looking for if i buy Lacuni prowlers?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
05/04/2013 11:28 AMPosted by TRavellevaRT
Also while the res roll on the gloves is pretty sweet you may want to sacrifice some for higher cc and added attack speed... Trifectas seem to get cheaper by the day and your AR is already pretty high without the roll on your gloves... Just a suggestion

your asking me to buy a trifectas gloves?
Reply Quote
You cannot beat nat's set for dps.
Reply Quote
05/05/2013 06:05 AMPosted by Fitz
You cannot beat nat's set for dps.

really? what makes u say that? just saying
Reply Quote
Let go of nats ? no. let go of your nats ? yes.
zuni + rare is great for TR/bells where it will give better eDPS for your gold, but otherwise nats wins.
Reply Quote
nat set is sure the most dps gear.

how can you beat a godly nat ring with 6CC, 9ias, high adv dmg, high CD, and a 270dex+ nat boot combo, plus the 7cc set bonus?

OP should look for a nat ring with high CC plus CD or/and adv dmg, if you can afford the gold.
Edited by Popoc#1734 on 5/5/2013 6:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
CC and CD cost way too much. So, i just bought another ring and boots? opinion?

Also, what else should i change?
Reply Quote
option (1) mempo of twilight with 250dex + inna vast chest 190dex with arcane

option (2) mempo of twilight with 170-200dex with CC and + inna vast chest 190dex with arcane

option (3) EF 250dex OS 1100-1200 DPS
Edited by ThunderFlame#1349 on 5/5/2013 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]