Diablo® III

What is the minimum gear needed to farm CoTa?

I was wondering what is the gear necessary to run the CoTa dungeon on MP10? I want to run this dungeon basically but usually die way to easy on MP10. Just wondering what is the minimum Vitality, dmg, all resist that i should aim for?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Reply Quote
my own experience is 140k+ dps, 500+ AR(with owe), 4700-5000 armor, 40k+ hp and check D3up.com to see if you have 400k EHP. Suggest you do it with 2 LS weapons, i did it with only 1 and died quite alot at first .. however if you manage to up your dps up to around 180k then 1 LS weapon is doable. If you're a 2H player then i'll let some1 else here do the suggest what to do as i've been dual wield my entire D3 career lol.

cheers!
Edited by rezide#1829 on 5/5/2013 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice! I am currently using a Skorn i found when playing on my DH. Pretty much just transferred over most of that gear. I will check D3up and get way more vitality and some more damage.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
was fine at 137k DPS (with SOJ), 450 AR, and 40k HP using a Skorn here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHyyd215kGk
Reply Quote
since you're not using the nat ring/combo boots.... I suggest Zunni boots with high dex, some vit and the resist you are stacking with OWE.... or AR if you ave a butt load of gold. Look for zuni boots that add +8 poison dam... it really helps with the skorn. you can find zunni boots with dex 170's for pretty cheap...
Reply Quote
actually add me in game.. I have a better helm and some zunni boots I can throww at you. jynxedmonkey#1191
Reply Quote
oh wow! Thank you Jynx! I just added you in game. I just brought over all the gear I could from my Demon Hunter. Thank you again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]