Diablo® III

Whats up with gem prices?

Why are they sky rocketing?
Reply Quote
gold is cheaper
Reply Quote
I think they were artificially depressed because people wanted to sell them to convert RMAH money to Gold.
Reply Quote
Yes up to 70 million in 10 mins any Bug !!?
Reply Quote
.33/10m is that right? Then gems are .60/gem and selling for 60m on gah.
Reply Quote
05/07/2013 01:27 PMPosted by DAC01
I think they were artificially depressed because people wanted to sell them to convert RMAH money to Gold.

This.
Reply Quote
I think Blizzard is outsourcing game design to Eastern Europeans who moved to the US in the 90's, or to like Zimbabweans / Kenyans....

They don't understand most of us don't like pricing to be in the $550,000,000 range because it's just a lot of inflated and useless zeros.
Reply Quote
People were screwing with the market pre-patch (selling low to influence stupid sellers in to dumb sales). Then they were scooping up ultra cheap gems in anticipation of the patch, hoping players coming back would be there to buy gems out for gold.

Basically, some people are intentionally messing with the market prices to try to screw people over. If you have gems, I would list them at 50 million for a quick buck. There is no way that gems will maintain a price of 70 million.
Reply Quote
Most likely dont know something I should lol. Which is why I asked.
Edited by evoXautokill#1722 on 5/10/2013 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Making another run up.
Reply Quote
Guess we know now.
Reply Quote
yup so according to some people selling gems deserves a perma ban

little did I know about dupe gold this thread proofs that a lot of people thought it was patch day hype and 0.25cent for 10mil
Reply Quote
lol at this being moved to items what a joke
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]