Diablo® III

Philanthropy Station, 5 Set Giveaway!

Runit3 you put 1 in all those time slots...I assume you meant to put 3s in there?

Also there's 2 sections of 12-2am

EDIT: I went ahead and fixed both issues :)
Edited by Zaknaril#1820 on 5/17/2013 11:59 AM PDT
At least we made it to 3 pages with only minor trolling :)

thanks for setting up the googledoc OP!
Runit3 you put 1 in all those time slots...I assume you meant to put 3s in there?

Also there's 2 sections of 12-2am

EDIT: I went ahead and fixed both issues :)

lol thanks, I was slightly preoccupied and just started mashing buttons +c/p
05/17/2013 12:03 PMPosted by runit3

NP bro, thanks for setting up the Google Doc!
05/17/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Zaknaril

NP bro, thanks for setting up the Google Doc!

It was a good idea, I'll try to convert it over to an excel doc and make it a little easier to read if I get some time this weekend.
Once my barb hits p100 I'm going to change my follower over to max MF gear and really become a treasure hunting machine (and I'll be levelling my TR monk) so I should have a nice stock at all times for new players :)
Just added a second page for player sign-ups, should be easier to slot in people/make appointments.
Add me in "Build advice/Game mechanic questions" and "Forum/ig". I've always helped people in the in-game channels about various things. Most of my friends consist of people I've aided in whatever category.

Bluthium#1822
Add me in "Build advice/Game mechanic questions" and "Forum/ig". I've always helped people in the in-game channels about various things. Most of my friends consist of people I've aided in whatever category.

Bluthium#1822

updated, thanks!

Bluthium#1822

updated, thanks!

Neat. I'll be bumping your thread every once in a while to keep things cooking. Great idea btw.
I can help with those ubbers runs. Got keys and I'm able to carry ppl.
05/17/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Moita

updated, I've got 3-4 machines saved up too.
05/17/2013 12:28 PMPosted by runit3

I think I have 30 Machs to throw in...if I ever get back to act 2 farming ill have another 30 machs after I get those keys
Hmm, still no sticky- maybe we should rename to "AH is the Devil" or "xxxx is OP, Nerf it!?"
05/17/2013 12:42 PMPosted by marmoset

I think I have 30 Machs to throw in...if I ever get back to act 2 farming ill have another 30 machs after I get those keys

0_0 that's nuts. I had over 50 A3 keys back when I was pleveling the barb, but I avoided A2 like the plague. Still do after the buffs but I'm a little more inclined to hunt down KW with the huge packs of snakes.
You can add me to the forum/IG list too...I'm on the forums all day at work and can do admin type stuff here. Oh and bump :)

0_0 that's nuts. I had over 50 A3 keys back when I was pleveling the barb, but I avoided A2 like the plague. Still do after the buffs but I'm a little more inclined to hunt down KW with the huge packs of snakes.

Yeah, I was farming act 3 relentlessly for gear and even on mp3 I almost always got the key...got bored there and started Exp farming act 1 and ending on the fields...always pick up act 1 key in ubers too/

Act 2 is just painful sometimes. I've been DE farming VOTA on mp5 and then hitting up the D.O. but thAT KW is pretty stingy for me under mp7
I farm on MP10 and Act 2 is just too much of a pain with all the elemenetal incidental damage coming from so many different kinds of mobs. Act 1 is much better with most of it's damage being physical. I have probably 15 A1 keys lol
Good thread, I'm always willing to help new players; if you need my help with any let me know OP.

I'm usually on (20:30-01:30 hrs EST) doing carries. But I can help
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]