Diablo® III

Philanthropy Station, 5 Set Giveaway!

Adding Helium to the thread....
Hydrogen?
Good thread, I'm always willing to help new players; if you need my help with any let me know OP.

I'm usually on (20:30-01:30 hrs EST) doing carries. But I can help

Is that for Pleveling carries or Ubers (or both)?
05/17/2013 03:11 PMPosted by runit3
Hydrogen?

That might be a better choice of gases...combustion might merit a sticky :)
05/17/2013 03:12 PMPosted by marmoset
Hydrogen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbnbRyjAC9s

everyone loves the good ol' equal parts O2/H2
05/17/2013 03:12 PMPosted by runit3

I can help with both
90 Undead Death Knight
awesome initiative :)
05/17/2013 03:12 PMPosted by marmoset
Hydrogen?

What not oxygen? We need to give it life.
05/17/2013 03:36 PMPosted by ZaPLaS

I can help with both

updated, thanks
Let me re-post my response again in an eloquent fashion.

No!
No!

And NO!!!

Really confused about WHY you don't like this thread...

Normally I don't feed trolls but you seem like a lost confused one who's been out in a bad storm...Would you like some troll-y treats? maybe a warm saucer of milk?

We're just here to help

...EDIT*** normally I wouldn't even bother to do this but I was curious as to why you troll, so I ran through some of your posts,

"I actually have players I run with that are respectful. Now grant it we are gamers and will rib and screw with each other to a point....who doesn't.

I am talking about the player that comes into a group and is just flat out mean and brings his own screwed up personal issues to the game. I think you know the type I am talking about...we all have run across them lol."

Now I'm even more confused...you talk in numerous posts about your affinity for WoW, then complain about it in this thread in a derogatory way as if being nice to players has something to do with WoW.....Aside from the fact that everyone thus far has been relatively polite with you, what's your beef? Put your BT up in a time slot and we'll help you out with whatever you want to do, even if that's just playing for the sake of playing.
Edited by runit3#1931 on 5/17/2013 5:27 PM PDT
Great idea OP. I used to always go into late Hell public games to give away newbie gear...but then I started receiving too many insults, lol. I think folks thought I was doing some weird scam. Anyways, count me in for:
    free newbie gear
    Key or ubers runs (tho the latter I'm a bit burned out on lately so more occasionally)
    Monk guidance
    Waypoints
Bump for helping the D3 community!
Afternoon bump!
Mobile bump
Let me re-post my response again in an eloquent fashion.

No!
No!

And NO!!!

Care to explain in depth why not?
Sunday morning bump! Sticky already blues!!!
I'll be back in game ~7hrs from now, hopefully there will be some sign ups...dead weekend I guess.
New players in need of hand-me-down gears, mid range stuff (50-100k per piece) can hit me up. It's not going up on AH anyways, so it either gets salvaged or vendor'd.
Once again my stash is OVERFLOWING so anyone checking this regularly and in need of new-to-60 type gear just let me know
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]